Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insane prices

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by Sinhella; 06-10-2013, 06:01 PM.

You know what's annoying? You. If you hate the game so much: just quit. Stop spamming the forums with your useless threads. Just go.

Comment

Insane prices? You haven't played many games, have you?

And do they say that you have to pay? No! Is it neccessary to pay? Also no! If you want to compete, you have to invest, that's how everything in life works. They invest more than you do, so they get to have more stats. How about you compete with the people who only spend as much as you do and stop with the omg-cash argument?
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

OP sorta have a point tho.

Go and look at the other Hosts. Armor Game, Kongregate, etc.

The prices for Balen items are like 10~25% less cost than what's being sold on R2.

Comment

@anichaos: I know about the prices at different Wartune publishers, and still I play here. It was never about the price, it was simply someone who lost to people that spent more.

I bet even if the prices here were to be cut in half, people will still whine about that.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            @anichaos: I know about the prices at different Wartune publishers, and still I play here. It was never about the price, it was simply someone who lost to people that spent more.

I bet even if the prices here were to be cut in half, people will still whine about that.
            The whiners would be from the people who spent thousands already. They be like "why do they get it cheaper when I payed so much for it." Point is though regardless o other games R2 is greedy and their prices are insane for a browser game. However, I do agree with you that it's something you need to deal with it or quit and you don't need to buy all that stuff to play the game or even reach high in ranks. You may not get top ranks but it's possible reaching high ranks with medium to no cash. That doesn't take away the fact though that R2 is greedy and prices should be much cheaper lol.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              OP sorta have a point tho.

Go and look at the other Hosts. Armor Game, Kongregate, etc.

The prices for Balen items are like 10~25% less cost than what's being sold on R2.
              i agree with that on servers the prices are a lot less in the Asian version they are just 50% of the prices of here.
              with less prices plp who can afford less may become competative toon but necessarily because those who are throwing money now will, get twice the rewards as of who pay less so the basic difference remains same. but those pay less make enjoy themselves may be by buying lvl 1 wings or lesser cost steeds

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                i agree with that on servers the prices are a lot less in the Asian version they are just 50% of the prices of here.
                with less prices plp who can afford less may become competative toon but necessarily because those who are throwing money now will, get twice the rewards as of who pay less so the basic difference remains same. but those pay less make enjoy themselves may be by buying lvl 1 wings or lesser cost steeds
                Right.

It will be the same "difference" if the players are still spending the same amounts (as they will get double the benefits)

But by lowering price, it allows players with a lower budget for games to actually afford the overpriced items and maybe have a chance against super rich players.

Comment

Working...
                X