Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bonus Area on Void Nigtmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Area on Void Nigtmare

Does anyone have a clue as to what triggers it? I have seen it appear mostly when three players go back to the entrance portal and a tank goes to fight the little blue enemies. Does this hold true for anyone else? Is is it pure change or is there a method that works all of the time?

It would be nice to no longer waste attempt after attempt hoping for goodies and end up with nothing. I want some decent rewards for my hard work.

I searched the forums for an answer to this question and came up with nada. If anyone knows of a thread already answering this please provide a link to it.

it's luck/random, before you even reach those blue mobs, there is a chest before them, you can see if the portal has opened or not.

Comment

so the portal is there upon entering the area and battling the blue goblins has no impact on it appearing?

Comment

not from my experience no

Comment

There's no trigger, i have done the infamous ways of standing at the tomb site, or down near the entering portal site of that stage, while someone challenges the blue goblins, and it doesn't work.

It just is there or isn't there, but it's in normal too as well, not just void nightmare.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            There's no trigger, i have done the infamous ways of standing at the tomb site, or down near the entering portal site of that stage, while someone challenges the blue goblins, and it doesn't work.

It just is there or isn't there, but it's in normal too as well, not just void nightmare.
            Lol, standing at the tomb just provides more XP to the party, one person engages all 4 at once, then rest of the party comes. Rather than the party going there and fighting them seperately.

Comment

Luck triggers it

Comment

It's random
                AeonFlux
                Mage
                S3 Worg Lair Europe
                OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                X