Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A question about class wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about class wars

Hi, just to be sur if i will ever have a chance to win something in class wars, playing a mage with 41k br.

My question is: are class wars:

1) Local ?
    2) Cross-servers ? (of 1 single publisher "r2 for exemple").
    or
    3) Cross-server of all U.S wartune publishers ? (r2games, perficientcity, kabam, armor, kongregate....).

Probably 2 or 3, I would guess 3

Comment

If it will be cross class wars, then imagine how cross-arena is, and you'll know how class wars is gonna be.
      The chances to get armor, kabam, kongregate, etc on it are a bit low, and chances even low for us to be atleast in top50
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Mb 2 but 3 is also posible.And where you`ll get it all depends on you and some luck but you`ll never know untill you try

Comment

I pray to god it's #2. I am on the strongest mage on Kabam Oceanic servers atm, so that would allow me to get 100% wins lol

I know Cross Server PVP point rankings are Kabam - Oceanic only, no R2 players... so it could be #2.
          If it's #3, I'll probably get slaughtered by a few 70+ Mages from R2..
          Last edited by ElusionM; 06-08-2013, 09:36 AM.

Comment

its going to be 2 since the top 3 would be getting the evil unicorn steed whos stats are equal to the sand rider steed
            Last edited by R28881593; 06-09-2013, 03:47 AM. Reason: saw other post "details of wartune 1.6"

Comment

anyone has an estimation how large the r2games player base is compared to kong + armor + kabam (european timezone)?

Comment

it is for sure cross server. i just dont know if its 2 or 3. cause cant read chinease..
                BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                  its going to be 1 since the top 3 would be getting the evil unicorn steed whos stats are equal to the sand rider steed
                  See how things goes bc I heard it's cross server. If it's just local then that be awesome but im sure it's cross server.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    See how things goes bc I heard it's cross server. If it's just local then that be awesome but im sure it's cross server.
                    yea i agree, if it was local that would be amazing, but there is no way it isnt cross-server.

Comment

Brand new “Class Wars ”System is an event for cross server PVP per month, which was divided into 3 parts.
                      Contests included Preliminary Contest, Final Contest, Wagers Glory Shop.
                      You will receive rich award by participating this event. Top 3 players of 3 different classes will receive an extra Special Mount. The top 1 players will get more precious rewards. What’s more, in Wagers, you will have chance to get more Glory shop points which can be used to exchange rare items in glory shop.
                      Hope its clear for everyone. We all want to be LOCAL, but in the worst case, it will be CROSS, that means point #2.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Are you sure it's #2?

Tbh seems more likely it's #3..
                        Thinking about it... 4 people in all of wartune winning? Unlikely.

Comment

Thats why I wish it will be only local or atleast cross server but only for Europe / europe, us west / us west, and not against all other servers, cause then its useless and noone would ever " wait " for it.

Comment

oh wait, I mixed myself up, #2 is good, that means Kabam will have 4 winners, Kong will have 4 winners, Aeria will have 4 winners, R2 will have 4 winners etc.. That's a good thing ^^

Comment

You mean 3 winners, cause only top 3 : Top Archer, Top Knight, Top Mage get the mount, others from 4-10 get only points, and so on for the rest of players

Comment

Working...
                              X