No announcement yet.

A question about class wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realised one scary thing - with wagers you can put up your balens for a lottery and even if you lose, you get glory points to balens at ratio 1:1.

And there is no info about any upper limit. Which means you can get wildfire for 5k balens the easy way.
    And lvl60 leg stone packs per 80 glory points each. Maybe it doesn't ruin balance if there are like 5 legstones per lvl60 leg stone pack, but there is no info how many legstones a pack contains. lvl70 legstone packs are 350 glory points each. Therefore extreme cashers could get lvl70 legendary gear instantly if there is no upper limit for balens put in lottery.

I hope this speculation doesn't come true and there is actually an upper limit for balens you can use to convert to glory points via wagers, but until it is released, this thing looks like a balens sink to get instant legendary gear.

Comment

Each pack gives 5 legendary stones.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        You mean 3 winners, cause only top 3 : Top Archer, Top Knight, Top Mage get the mount, others from 4-10 get only points, and so on for the rest of players
        if im not wrong top 3 for each class get mount. so total should be 9. thats what i read anyway havent seen it for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
          if im not wrong top 3 for each class get mount. so total should be 9. thats what i read anyway havent seen it for myself.
          If what you said its true, then it will DEFINETLY be cross class wars, cause if it will be local, it will be way to lucky for other " non " top archers/knights/mages to get the mount too without putting that many balens in their pocket.
          Still we need to wait and see for ourselves, until then, everyone imagines the way the class war might be.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

This is per class
            1st gets mount 5000 crystals and a title
            2nd gets mount 4500 crystals
            3rd gets mount 4000 crystals
            4-10 gets 3000 crystals
            11-50 gets 2500 crystals
            51-100 gets 2000 crystals

so 9 mounts in total will be awarded

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
              And lvl60 leg stone packs per 80 glory points each. Maybe it doesn't ruin balance if there are like 5 legstones per lvl60 leg stone pack, but there is no info how many legstones a pack contains.

I realized the same thing
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by agiletick View Post
                This is per class
                1st gets mount 5000 crystals and a title
                2nd gets mount 4500 crystals
                3rd gets mount 4000 crystals
                4-10 gets 3000 crystals
                11-50 gets 2500 crystals
                51-100 gets 2000 crystals

so 9 mounts in total will be awarded
                Do you still get crystals even if you dont place in the top 100?

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Do you still get crystals even if you dont place in the top 100?
                  I heard you get the "glory shards"/crystals for winning fights in the preliminary/final fighting rounds. then you can wager with balens to win more in the wagers thingy...
                  but yea, you win crystals for fights, then the top 100 guys get extra bonus.

Comment

Okay, I didn't realie #2 and #3 places get mount also, so hard to believe 36 people across ALL of wartune servers and other sites get the mount. I'd have to believe 36 people from each different site gets it

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      Okay, I didn't realie #2 and #3 places get mount also, so hard to believe 36 people across ALL of wartune servers and other sites get the mount. I'd have to believe 36 people from each different site gets it
                      I also assumed the mount expired in between events, but when i saw a screen shot of it there is no expiration date, like therion. so id be interested to see how the top 3 actually place as that would be somewhat useless for the same 3 people to keep getting a mount they already have every month.

Comment

Yeah if it doesn't expire, I'll get it first, then purposely lose to guildies to allow them to get it lol ^^

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                          Are you sure it's #2?

Tbh seems more likely it's #3..
                          Thinking about it... 4 people in all of wartune winning? Unlikely.
                          Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                          I also assumed the mount expired in between events, but when i saw a screen shot of it there is no expiration date, like therion. so id be interested to see how the top 3 actually place as that would be somewhat useless for the same 3 people to keep getting a mount they already have every month.
                          They'd still be making most crystals
                          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                          Mage: Existence (G.M)
                          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
                            I realised one scary thing - with wagers you can put up your balens for a lottery and even if you lose, you get glory points to balens at ratio 1:1.

And there is no info about any upper limit. Which means you can get wildfire for 5k balens the easy way.
                            And lvl60 leg stone packs per 80 glory points each. Maybe it doesn't ruin balance if there are like 5 legstones per lvl60 leg stone pack, but there is no info how many legstones a pack contains. lvl70 legstone packs are 350 glory points each. Therefore extreme cashers could get lvl70 legendary gear instantly if there is no upper limit for balens put in lottery.

I hope this speculation doesn't come true and there is actually an upper limit for balens you can use to convert to glory points via wagers, but until it is released, this thing looks like a balens sink to get instant legendary gear.
                            Max is 5000 balens

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                              I heard you get the "glory shards"/crystals for winning fights in the preliminary/final fighting rounds. then you can wager with balens to win more in the wagers thingy...
                              but yea, you win crystals for fights, then the top 100 guys get extra bonus.
                              Actually you get points per battle... if you win you get more... after the rounds end the number of points decide how much glory crystals you are gonna get

Comment

I dont understand only one thing... if its cross server and you have all EU servers for example participating than you have a server which could be year old against someone from server which is 2 months old.

Ofcourse if someone is playing that much longer should win but than i dont see how someone from more fresh server will have any fun participating in this event. Getting a mount is i guess will be mission impossible, the best you can get will be probably some rune exp discs and thats about it. Will make the player gap again ever bigger...

Balens or no balens this event could have half the rewards but than make it not cross server....

Comment

Working...
                                X