Anyone else ever try to solo Spire?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bleedingxorange
    started a topic Anyone else ever try to solo Spire?

Anyone else ever try to solo Spire?

Just curious how far anyone has made it solo, I set a new personal record yesterday by soloing my way to lvl 6.

Post screens of your farthest solo spire!

Click image for larger version

Name:	solospire.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	482.7 KB
ID:	1736653
    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-08-2013, 10:33 PM.

• YAMAZORDX
    replied
    Mage, 41k br, 36k HP, no pot/scrolls, no spirit covenent, lvl 55 pvp gears, 100% free cacher (no wings, no double skill tree no nothing), have a heal skill tree, that's the farthest i could go :/

Name:	Solo Spire.jpg
Size:	893.1 KB
ID:	1670222
    Last edited by YAMAZORDX; 06-11-2013, 05:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R23590143
    replied

Name:	Kurang kerjaan - Copy.png
Size:	578.4 KB
ID:	1670210

And there! =="
    Take long and Im bored to no end at stage 4-5... so many bolt-resto-bolt-life rune-bolt-bless @.@

My team just left me to do spire, can't online at the right time so I don;t had much choice before reset --"
    Only using lvl 4 potion for hp and def ._.

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    4 at once to 11 would love to see that **** i have enough problems doing 2 out of dungeons let alone in a spire

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Does soloing with 4 chars count? If so I've gotten to lvl 11 by playing all 4 char on my own and have the screeny to post =P
    i would love to see a video of this haha. that is indeed impressive.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Does soloing with 4 chars count? If so I've gotten to lvl 11 by playing all 4 char on my own and have the screeny to post =P
    pro._. gimme ss

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Any mages make it past level 6 yet? I was doing fine until 40k to the face from Randol.

Leave a comment:

• MisterChi
    replied
    Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
    I had a similar experience. I got into a room same way you did. I'm a knight and my BR with warrior's call was about 50k at the time, and the other guy is also a knight but with the crappiest gear I have ever seen. He was a lvl 50 wearing the lvl 30 (I'm not kidding) and his rings and jewels were equally bad. He also kept using intercept for some reason. "We" were able to make it to boss 5 thanks to the runes.
    i'm laughing with you...not at you...sorta...

Leave a comment:

• R27402931
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterChi View Post
    i accidentally "soloed" spire a while ago when i clicked on a blind invite by mistake. ended up in spire with a noob whose party had left him, so it was just he and i. "why did his party leave?" you ask...and i don't have an answer. i wish i was making this up but there i was. rather than let him sucker some other unsuspecting person in with him (he kept sending blind invites...which don't give an indication that the dungeon has already started), i started us off. we made it to lvl4 i think...he was dead by 2. being a knight with only one aoe attack (ww...with that 60 second cd), i was pretty much toast with the worms. was good to know i could at least get a few chests if i was desperate and needed to do it alone in the future.
    I had a similar experience. I got into a room same way you did. I'm a knight and my BR with warrior's call was about 50k at the time, and the other guy is also a knight but with the crappiest gear I have ever seen. He was a lvl 50 wearing the lvl 30 (I'm not kidding) and his rings and jewels were equally bad. He also kept using intercept for some reason. "We" were able to make it to boss 5 thanks to the runes.

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    My mage doesn't do spire ^^

and my knight wears PvP ^^
    cool story bro ^^

Leave a comment:

• MisterChi
    replied
    i accidentally "soloed" spire a while ago when i clicked on a blind invite by mistake. ended up in spire with a noob whose party had left him, so it was just he and i. "why did his party leave?" you ask...and i don't have an answer. i wish i was making this up but there i was. rather than let him sucker some other unsuspecting person in with him (he kept sending blind invites...which don't give an indication that the dungeon has already started), i started us off. we made it to lvl4 i think...he was dead by 2. being a knight with only one aoe attack (ww...with that 60 second cd), i was pretty much toast with the worms. was good to know i could at least get a few chests if i was desperate and needed to do it alone in the future.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
    not surprised by that, your knight has the same br as i had buffed with warriors call. DO it with your mage, id like to see how far some mages can go.
    My mage doesn't do spire ^^

and my knight wears PvP ^^
    Last edited by PunkPetal; 06-09-2013, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Atleast you got your delphics -_- in my heal build I got only RoF as hard(er) hitting skill, with 134% dmg +qte... while you got your 400% dmg edd...

Atleast you can kill the 3rd without gettin debuffed.., maybe if I had thunderer. but it's not in heal >:

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I got to 6 as knight with no buffs, betting mages can get further with their haxxory heal ^^
    not surprised by that, your knight has the same br as i had buffed with warriors call. DO it with your mage, id like to see how far some mages can go.

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Meh annoying part of being mage: my heal tree aint strong enough to take down before debuffs, and pvp tree aint good in healing x_x
    I already cleared 3rd boss without debuff then got debuff on 4-5. Came really close on 4th, had 1 more hit.

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    bleed, bet ya I'll beat it ;o. but I don't think i'll be able to kill 6th with his ♥♥♥♥ hard hit ><
    If i cleared 3-5 without debuffs i think i could take 6. but theres no way i can take 5's last hp bar solo.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-13-2013, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X