Archer astral question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer astral question

I'm a lvl 38 archer that wants to stay below lvl 40. (3 astral slots)
    Currently I'm using a P attack astral, a Crit astral and a M def astral.

Now I heard from a guy that a Crit astral is useless on lower lvl's.
    Is this true and should I change that Crit astral to P def astral?

Also could you guys give your opinions on crit base damage astral on lower lvl's?

Thank you!

You should always use patk mdef and pdef. Remember this, deadman doesn't do damage. Only use crit + deter on WB for now.

Comment

Depends on how long do you want to stay below 40. Most people max out their honor very soon so they don't even have the time to think about astrals.

A few hints though.

PATK is absolutely necessary. If you have enough points try Aegis + PDEF against players and Crit + Determination against the WB. After lvl 40 drop the Aegis. Use PATK + PDEF + MDEF + Crit to lvl 50 (replace MDEF with Determination for bosses). After 50 the Goddess Blessing becomes useful, but I'd use PATK + PDEF + MDEF + Crit + Determination against all (since you won't have THAT many astral points to be good against everyone). After 60 get the Goddess Blessing. That's the standard build. Some people use Charm/Regeneration and stuff, but do that only if you know what you're doing. It's a trickier build.

The levels mentioned here could change to 44, 54 and 64 with the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
        Depends on how long do you want to stay below 40. Most people max out their honor very soon so they don't even have the time to think about astrals.

A few hints though.

PATK is absolutely necessary. If you have enough points try Aegis + PDEF against players and Crit + Determination against the WB. After lvl 40 drop the Aegis. Use PATK + PDEF + MDEF + Crit to lvl 50 (replace MDEF with Determination for bosses). After 50 the Goddess Blessing becomes useful, but I'd use PATK + PDEF + MDEF + Crit + Determination against all (since you won't have THAT many astral points to be good against everyone). After 60 get the Goddess Blessing. That's the standard build. Some people use Charm/Regeneration and stuff, but do that only if you know what you're doing. It's a trickier build.

The levels mentioned here could change to 44, 54 and 64 with the patch.
        Lvl 30- patk mdef crit
        Lvl 40- + pdef
        Lvl 50- + determination
        Lvl 60 + bless
        Evry archer say you that,if know how to play
        About barkets,from my knowlage if you are 55v you can enter 50-59 or 55-64 barket,depends of luck
        Last edited by miQQQs; 06-09-2013, 09:10 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
        X