astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    And they all have their frist post here xD love that making tons of accounts to defend your point hahaha
    Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
    You mean the top guilds with the strongest members have more gold to spend and gain better astrals? ... What Kind Of A Broken System Is this!?

What type of game would reward the stronger people more than the weaker people? Other than every game to ever exist, I can't think of any other game that rewards people who are better more.
    Every game that have high difficulity gears that only the strongest can grind, aka every mmorpg game ever

Comment

That's sarcasm.. It's kinda hard to portray in text form.

Comment

oh the server 249 its even rare to get purples we r 40 plus with blue astro and having to buy purple ones so its really bad on our server

Comment

All is based on luck, seen new comers get right away gold or red one that they need, where others either dont get orange/red ones and have to buy with points, or get one that they either already had bought with points or one they dont need, seen knights+archer get matk and mage get patk, i mean common...
          And some get good orange or red astral with spending just 100k gold and others after spending 100m gold still don get a good astrals..

Comment

that's why i bob for misfortunes with the intention of building up star points to buy whatever i need. i've gotten one red since their debut and it happens to be one i can use (hp), some people have gotten several, but none or only one that's useful to them. it's luck and i treat it the same way i treat the other "luck" aspects of the game like the guild altar: i go in with low expectations so anything above useless is a bonus. if you want to complain about bad luck...let's talk about the "90%" success rate when enchanting...

Comment

mage. got 2myst 2forti willpower and brilliance.. and bought an enshieldment. got all my pieces now. xD a holy charm would make me happy when are you coming lol

Comment

was one of the first to get full red astrals you knew for about a month before they came out to get saving star points i was lucky i got 2 drop and 2 though star points but i was feeding in 5mill gold a day into astrals for about 2 weeks wen from 7k astral strength to 23k in a matter of days vip helps alot id been saving tokens as well to grab the extra gold. and being able to do 3 wbs a day at 700-800k a go really provides the funding. it has nothing to do with what guild your in or how much you coin. yes you cna gain more gold thu alchemy but its a dam costly way just to use on astrals. use vouchers and lvl5 power.int pot on world boss will increse your income if your not a casher. im a knight by the way before u start on about archers earning more gold on wb and for that they normally have the most sucky luck with astrals

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
                  That's sarcasm.. It's kinda hard to portray in text form.
                  Not that hard

But seriously, calling out the top guilds of his servers as if they were preventing him from getting reds, just lol...

Comment

there made by different people the point is tool that its bull the amount of missfortune greens and blue astrals that come out of it if u carnt see the point of it then ur a douch bag its not based on luck or jack all the good astrals are going mainly to top players who spend all the time

Comment

Originally posted by kevint1986 View Post
                      there made by different people the point is tool that its bull the amount of missfortune greens and blue astrals that come out of it if u carnt see the point of it then ur a douch bag its not based on luck or jack all the good astrals are going mainly to top players who spend all the time
                      I guess you know nothing about probability.

Need we talk anymore?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

omg do u no anything iv been playing this game for like a year on 3 different server ur dumb m8 seriously on the 1.5 patch they was increasing the rate of u getting rare astral and all they did was increase the rate u get missfortune green and blue bumb people dont see that and dont read very well so i dont expect u to understand

Comment

omg do u no anything iv been playing this game for like a year on 3 different server ur dumb m8 seriously on the 1.5 patch they was increasing the rate of u getting rare astral and all they did was increase the rate u get missfortune green and blue bumb people dont see that and dont read very well so i dont expect u to understand
                          You're right on one point -- I don't quite understand what you're writing and I guess it's because you never learn how to construct a proper sentence in English.

Also, you played this game for a year?

Well, let me guess. You're whining because of huge cashers. There are 2 possible solutions which I propose:
                          1) Spend like them, and you'll be getting red astrals in no time.
                          2) Quit the game.

Constant whining in forums isn't going to alter the situation.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

the point was if i posted in forum and r2 read it they would fix astral and im english dumb **** its short text ur too bumb to read it and another thing u shouldnt have to spend like the big cashers i dont mind them spending everyone should have the same chance as the big guys

Comment

the point was if i posted in forum and r2 read it they would fix astral and im english dumb **** its short text ur too bumb to read it and another thing u shouldnt have to spend like the big cashers i dont mind them spending everyone should have the same chance as the big guys
                              The probability is the same for everyone.

If you believe otherwise, then you prove it.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

havent i said in my first post i spent over 50 million into astrals u are missing the point of it tell me how much u have put in and the amount of missfortune green and blue astrals u get out of it is more than u see purple orange or red astrals yes last 2 are rare but the point is the first 3 wat is so hard to understand about it

Comment

Working...
                                X