astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astrals

im sick of putting milions of gold into astrals and getin jack **** form it its always green blue and about 90% misfortune what is the point it needs sorting out seems to always be number one guild that gets the best astrals or players who buy balens all the time and its not on sor it out decrease the bloody misfortune **** and green and increase the rate u can get orange or red astrals coz im sick to back teeth now

i agree with you kevin...i had to spend 2 millions to get one orange astral and it didn't even suit me, so red astrals are just a mirage for me lol

Comment

im the same getting very pi st off with it now when only the 2 top guilds reaping all the top astrals, something is very wrong some were along the line, iv used over 1omil gold in last few days

Comment

yep iv spent like 50mill maybe more into astral and never won a red one i have had to buy 1 and its not fair it says the higher up the board u get the more chance u have to get rare astral but yet u get it to top and win blue or purple

Comment

the astrals stink to high heaven when main 2 top guilds keep getting all the best astrals and us poor sods have to suffer with white, green and blue, come on r2 get your finger out of your arse and make things right

Comment

Yea, well… IMO it's mostly the ones who are just lucky… and wanna know why generally the tops got most?

Easy… they got more gold to spend. Hence better astrals

Another post where you all want hings easier><?
            Astrals are what you do when nearing of things to so, it's not meant that you spend 100k coins and got all the best astrals...
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Past 5 servers i have been on, i have always been in the top guild. Yet I have the worse luck. Even with being in the top guild, top 10 on server, top 3 in wb, even with the amount i have been gaining, my bad luck gets in the way

Comment

Lol this is why you save points and buy them and dont whine about been unlucky or something.

Comment

The first 5 posts seemed to be made by the same player who created 5 accounts. Notice how the posts are 2-3 minutes after each other.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

And they all have their frist post here xD love that making tons of accounts to defend your point hahaha

Comment

there are some stupid ppl on here i have just this account no other and read all posts, i answered to this post cos my feelings are the same as the person that made it, and grow up you ppl

Comment

You mean the top guilds with the strongest members have more gold to spend and gain better astrals? ... What Kind Of A Broken System Is this!?

What type of game would reward the stronger people more than the weaker people? Other than every game to ever exist, I can't think of any other game that rewards people who are better more.

Comment

red astral is very rare to get.. and i would like to ask if how much gold do you spend per day for astrals?

Comment

ShiKKihS when i aimed to get red astrals i was spending 3-4M per day and for 10-15days time period i got 1charm and 1 sniper and from points bought 2 red astrals

Comment

spend 5-6m a day here.. got 6 only since reds came out.. and still some whiners are whining they dont get red for spending 2m/day lol

Comment

Working...
                              X