astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevint1986 View Post
    havent i said in my first post i spent over 50 million into astrals u are missing the point of it tell me how much u have put in and the amount of missfortune green and blue astrals u get out of it is more than u see purple orange or red astrals yes last 2 are rare but the point is the first 3 wat is so hard to understand about it
    So you're saying that huge cashers get less misfortunes than you?
    And you're saying that there are different probabilities of obtaining misfortunes, greens, blues for different players?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

not just me its all players who dont spend or dont spend like them do everyone should have the same chance as they do lets say you couldnt buy balens at all everyone chance would be low rate for astrals you'd be there months and months before getting atleast 1 orange or red thats if u even get 1 honest i see this in all games big spenders get better rewards but im not complaining bout that coz i now spenders keep game alive yes i spend a little but not big and even myself i dont win very good astrals thats y i started this post

Comment

ughhhh my eyes @_@
        using .. and ,, helps alot mate..

just a matter of luck, imo..

Comment

There's nothing to argue here. The reason cashers seem to be getting more good astrals than everyone else is because they are gaining a lot more gold to put into astrals. .. Hell, on my server the number 1 player, with almost literally quadruple my astral value, has drawn only 1 more red than me. That's the exact opposite of the case you're trying to make.

I have a fairly large spreadsheet of astral spending. I am willing to bet that anyone with anywhere near the amount I have logged would come up with a very similar average of exp/star point gain per gold. If someone can provide good evidence that they are getting significantly more or less than 482 gold per exp and 2729 gold per star point on average then you've got a case to argue. (Those are my averages, keeping greens, over approximately 102m gold since patch)

Comment

I don't know to much but im seeing the biggest loser in the world dominate the server I was in before being wrongfully banned and i still havent heard on that but yea he spent about 10 million one day and got 4 red astrals all for his class so there is definitely something up hes level 56 with 44k br and 19k astral rating

Comment

there is an art to collecting a good astral by not just clicking as fast as you can

Comment

Working...
              X