Stun need to tone down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stun need to tone down

In all pvp games where stun is implemented it becomes a big issue. But normally stun grants immunity for a time so you cant be RE-Stunned over and over like it is possible right now. It can be quite aggravating in arena or guild battle specially when facing higher lvl players.

Please make Holy Saint stun give a stun immunity for "x" seconds. This could add some depth in the fight strategy and tone down the HUGE strenght of stunning in combat.

Thank you .

there is a talent/holy seal cap in the next update. I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about with immunity, but holy seal does have a 60 secs CD so it can't be spammed that well. If you're in an arena match or GB and everyone can take turn stunning you, they're probably strong enough to kill you anyways.

Comment

You're probably going to lose the fight anyway, stun or not.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Holy Seal is quite meaningless...

It's original purpose is to allow lower levels (or non-casher) have a chance against higher levels (or cashers)

However... the game itself... boosted higher levels and cashers more...

Since higher levels and cashers can obtain experience faster than lower level and non-casher.

Even with a "Cap"

If the new PvP Bracket is added in (which R2 still haven't mention in their "official preview" (the ones we saw are from other companies) and the "cap" isn't being official mentioned by R2 either)
        Than it will be like 45-54, 50-59, 55-64 (what this means is... since holy seal is obtained at level 50, in the 45-54 bracket, someone could potentially cap their holy seal at level 54 or 59, and I believe no one is going to want to stop at level 50 just so they can pour all their EXP into Holy Seal so they don't get stun by those players with cap - not like it's already like that)

What this do is... it makes players "grind" the game for EXP and stops leveling so they can get the first 10 level cap in Holy Seal if they don't want to be Stunned.

Than it still gets worse as you level up...

At level 62, the cap is still at 10, while at level 63... it goes up to 16...

This means it do a 180 and now makes the players "grind" the game for EXP to level up before they can't level up their Holy Seal.
        Mean while... players would be discouraged to go into BG until they level up else they'll be 100% Stunned by level 63s and above because they will always have higher level Holy Seal until you actually level up and not stay at "Twink level" like currently (39s, 49s, 59s, etc).

So... in all... the Cap is meaningless.
        Last edited by anichaos; 06-09-2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

It's original purpose is to allow lower levels (or non-casher) have a chance against higher levels (or cashers)
          This is not the original purpose.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Anichos,you allways can leave bg and have luck with enter next time. If you are 59 you can enter 50-59 or 55-64 barket.
            But talent caps is b/s. If 55v can get that high hs like 59 or even 62 this is *****...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              This is not the original purpose.
              What's the purpose then? To annoy others lol. Idk personally I think HS is dumb and shouldn't be in the game. However, it is something people need to deal with until they change it if that ever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                What's the purpose then? To annoy others lol. Idk personally I think HS is dumb and shouldn't be in the game. However, it is something people need to deal with until they change it if that ever happens.
                For a long time, the maximum level of the character is 80. However, players would still keep accumulating experience by completing MPDs and SPDs. There is a need to dump this experience into something. The idea of talent was conceived.
                Since this game is based on small increments, talents cannot be too overpowered. So, Holy Seal was one of the main "rewards" for players who keep accumulating vast amount of experience.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  You're probably going to lose the fight anyway, stun or not.
                  That's not always the case. I have met opponents that were 2~3 levels higher than me that were easy to beat if wasn't for the fact that they were able to stun me for 3 rounds because they invested everything in their holy seal. In group arena it's even worse, cause there the outcome of a battle is usually decided in 3~4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
                    That's not always the case. I have met opponents that were 2~3 levels higher than me that were easy to beat if wasn't for the fact that they were able to stun me for 3 rounds because they invested everything in their holy seal. In group arena it's even worse, cause there the outcome of a battle is usually decided in 3~4 rounds.
                    Experience is also an important attribute. BR is not everything.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

For a long time, the maximum level of the character is 80.
                      Funny thing about that...

Before 1.5... I seem to remember the highest level was 75 and not 80. (even now, the highest is level 79)

What this means is... if the cap was 80, doesn't this mean a lot of players stopped leveling at 75 (stopped gaining EXP) back before 1.5 was out? LOL...

Comment

Holy Seal(Stunning) should be completely removed across all servers, & yes many will complain/whine, etc., but at least the game will be a lil more balanced, cause as of right now, it is far from being balanced!

Comment

Only way to "balance" it... is to make it where it DOESN'T have to be HIGHER LEVEL than others to use.

The only difference will be damage it deals.

This way it allows everyone to stun each other depending on who moves the fastest, LOL

And also, turn the Stun duration of 3 round into 1 round (this way it isn't too "OP")

In fact... might as well make it do "Random Single Target" and not just players.

This gives the Holy Seal a more meaningful stand... so it can actually be used against PvE NPC and not only restricted to the already massively P2W PvP.
                          Last edited by anichaos; 06-10-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            Funny thing about that...

Before 1.5... I seem to remember the highest level was 75 and not 80. (even now, the highest is level 79)

What this means is... if the cap was 80, doesn't this mean a lot of players stopped leveling at 75 (stopped gaining EXP) back before 1.5 was out? LOL...
                            You haven't been playing very long, have you?

The maximum level of character has been 80 for the past 7 months, way before the 1.4 patch.

Also, talents came out before 1.5, so I hope you know what you're talking about.
                            Last edited by CondorHero; 06-10-2013, 09:54 PM.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

HS has been like that ever since.. esp on chinese wartune..

so, deal with it! quit suggesting non-sense tweaks! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X