Stun need to tone down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tire of discussion.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      I never said anything about developers and implementing.

I was talking about the "Cap" in which you said was at 80, but the proof is that before 1.5 was out, the highest player was 75.

That means the players dumped whole bunch of EXP into Holy seal instead of reaching level 80 first.

You do not reply straightforward, you always reply in an off-topic way in which like this thread we're talking about Holy Seal's Stun and Point placement, yet... you're talking about developers.
      just because the highest player was 75, doesn't mean that was the 'cap', so many factors could of been in place, such as no mp to go to, no solo dungeons and other stuff. The amount of exp to level past 70 becomes pretty huge. So if no place gives great or any at all, leveling would become pretty impossible. Thats where later patches came out for those higher up to start leveling again.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        I never said anything about developers and implementing.

I was talking about the "Cap" in which you said was at 80, but the proof is that before 1.5 was out, the highest player was 75.

That means the players dumped whole bunch of EXP into Holy seal instead of reaching level 80 first.

You do not reply straightforward, you always reply in an off-topic way in which like this thread we're talking about Holy Seal's Stun and Point placement, yet... you're talking about developers.
        the cap in the game was level 80. who cares what the highest level player was? the highest player level is not the cap, the highest obtainable level is the cap.

Comment

Working...
        X