Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better make this Game Pay to Play rather than sucking players wallet little by little

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better make this Game Pay to Play rather than sucking players wallet little by little

This game is getting ridiculous even for medium casher.. all aspect of the game is about money and power= Greed,bullies and crazy lunatics.. Plss think of your players too how many of them feel not only your self or your wallet.. i know its a bussiness but this is way to go to Capitalism.. Like government official which sinks there economy in there countries.. I'm just saying what i exp playing this game for half year now.. all my friends in the game quits except for hard spenders coz reaching lvl65+ you will need more balens to keep up or else you'll just wasting your time trying hard.. i can bet no lvl70 pure non casher would spend his time getting bullied in all aspects and left behind.. so for short this game is not for eveybody unless they turn it to pay to play....

This game is massive pay to win.

However, if you don't care about the PvP aspect of the game, you can still do pretty well in PvE.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yep, I don't bother with pvp anymore really... let the big boys play with their big toys, I quit paying after they limited the summoner.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

There are many free players in the 70s mind you, some of them suck to the point it hurts, but they are still playing and enjoying the game. If you feel like you can't 'keep up' without spending money, then simply leave, no one is keeping you here.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          Yep, I don't bother with pvp anymore really... let the big boys play with their big toys, I quit paying after they limited the summoner.
          is that you ban from s7?
          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Wow, that's really dumb. You can summon 20 times each attempt. You need 30 keys for 1 player (30 for Demon Temple). You have 3 MP attempts each day. So, you can spend 90 keys each day.

Let's say you summon during 1 week. 90 keys X 7 days = 630 keys each week. You can't spend all your keys? You have like what 3000 keys to say something like this.

Just stop playing and stop giving dumb reasons please.
            Last edited by Eskendal; 06-10-2013, 07:07 AM. Reason: add Demon Temple

Comment

Ew, If they turned it into pay to play I'd quit immediately, even though I'm a casher. I do not and will not play a game that makes me pay, just to access it. I choose when to spend my money =) I'm not gonna pay $10 a month or something just to access it.

Comment

its not as bad as some apps for pay2win at least here u can compete a little

Comment

If you look around, you might find similar games to this that are pay to play.

Comment

You're right, this game is not for everybody and that's just fine by them because the ones that are playing are the ones that are dishing out money. As long as there are competitive people with money to spend, games like these will continue to thrive. You can't do anything about it but to move on to a game of your liking.

Comment

yes this game is a pay to win(pvp) not pay to play! of course the advantage is given to hard cashers cause they are the ones the pay r2 staff and keep the game in development. It is absurd to spectulate that r2 will ever level the playing field for non cashers vs cashers. Accordingly, i notice many whinning threads expressing grivances even threaten to quit wt cause of the big advantage of pay to win. However, i would like to point out that, if you are a noncasher, y bother keep complaining, there are plenty of noncashers players out there,so there should be lots of compeition among this group. In addition, it is always the hard cashers that are addicted to wt and will spend hours in this game. Given this assumption, it is almost impossible for a noncasher to compete with a hard casher in terms of time spent/money in wt.

Comment

Working...
                      X