Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Opinion of Forum....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion of Forum....

Honestly, the Forum is a joke, and reminds me of school, alot people whine about things, others love to bully because they believe that they are superior. What do you all think?

Which category does this opening post fall under?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Which category does this opening post fall under?
      I don't know about the OP, but I guess I'm the bystander type that laughs at almost everything possible.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
        Honestly, the Forum is a joke, and reminds me of school, alot people whine about things, others love to bully because they believe that they are superior. What do you all think?
        Sounds like real life to me. So what else is new?

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
          I think the forum reflects a lot of peoples true personality.

People are a lot more direct when behind a keyboard and monitor and usually say what they really feel, rather than masking it like they may do in real life.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
          X