Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Marriage!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faylinn123
    started a topic Marriage!

Marriage!

Many games have this option, ofc you need to pay for it in gold preferable ...
    But couple gets some great things out of it!
    Like maybe their farm merges together and has higher lvl crops and city as well, so when somebody attacks they both defend. And they get wedding rings that has some cool atributes to it! Like marriage skill that if you go to multi dung you can revive your husband or wife, and get extra exp or your friendship goes to highest lvl.

Something like that i dont know just and idea!

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
    and again WE DONT WANT MARRIAGES IN A WAR GAME IF YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED WE DONT CARE ...... WE WANT BLACKSMITH TO CREATE NEW WEAPONS IF ITS POSSIBLE OR ARMORS AND THIS KIND OF STUFF PLZ PREATY PLZ GIVE THE ACCOUNT TO YOUR BF AND GO PLAY WITH YOUR DOLLS
    Nailed it

Leave a comment:

• faylinn123
    replied
    I dont know on what server you play but where i play it's mostly girls! My guild is more girls than guys
    This is pretty gearlish game as you can see by fashion and everything so yeah sorry but why not! Most people even guy and guy or girl and girl would marry just to get some nice bonus!
    If you dont wanna marry who cares you dont have too!

Leave a comment:

• UnCoeurMort
    replied
    and again WE DONT WANT MARRIAGES IN A WAR GAME IF YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED WE DONT CARE ...... WE WANT BLACKSMITH TO CREATE NEW WEAPONS IF ITS POSSIBLE OR ARMORS AND THIS KIND OF STUFF PLZ PREATY PLZ GIVE THE ACCOUNT TO YOUR BF AND GO PLAY WITH YOUR DOLLS

Leave a comment:

• AyaSnow
    replied
    I'm a girl *stares* XD But really, I'm engaged IRL, and so I feel awkward about "marrying" someone in a game that's not him. So I can't say I really like the idea. However, Lunaria Story has a marriage system with an option for singles to have a ring, and that would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Marriage system sound interesting. But since most population in game was guys. lol I think it kinda pretty hard to find a match with not both guys ;D

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    it's pretty stupid idea, no bonuses or nothing, so why bother getting married in game...most games i have come across they don't offer on reward.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    not fair to those who can't find a partner i guess..

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    I like the marriage idea Hopefully they'll implement it later in the Chinese.

@Chin7eas7wood you know you don;t have to be the one to get married >.>

Leave a comment:

• RibTickler
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Bette not marriage in wartune that idea makes me wanna puke...
    I second that!

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Bette not marriage in wartune that idea makes me wanna puke...

Leave a comment:

• faylinn123
    replied
    That's sad that we can't have our own things , not my fault chinese didnt think of it lol!

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    If it's not on the Chinese Wartune (you can google it), it won't be here.

Not a bad suggestion but we're only discussing it with no real hope of any implementation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X