Any good knight guides??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good knight guides??

Hi guys,im looking for a good knight guide,i read one but its out of date a bit.
    I need to know the best stats, gems, astrals ect.

You can check my guide, don't know if it's good but it's a knight guide. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....casher-knights

Comment

Best stats/gems/astrals etc is covered in my guide found at...
      elusionwartune.weebly.com Might be what ya looking for.

Comment

^Sure holy brilliance for knight better skip this dude guide if you dont want to end as crappy knight xD

Comment

Guess you don't understand knights very well then....

If you were to obtain Holy brilliance, with skill passives it would be +900HP per level.
          Block/heal benefits here, so does Suntoria..

Not only that, but a lv 1 Holy Willpower will decrease damage by what, 144? Where as Holy Brilliance would leave give you an extra 900 HP...

Short term, which is better?

Long term, you'll phase out the HP astral and replace it with something else.. but short term, it's gonna make a huge impact.

This is where a lot of people make the mistake on their gems too =P HP protects you from both matk and patk, where as a specific def gem reduces damage for the only one... So better to stack the HP first, then raise defense.
          Last edited by ElusionM; 06-12-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

And then mages with 1 aoe hit him for lets say over 10k whats the point of having 50k lets say they`ll dry him asap..So you are saying hp better than defences who needs them lolz.
            Lets look at level 60 knigh my vision of his astrals is Will of destroyer/Holy fortitude/Holy Force/Holy willpower/Holy enshieldment and Goddess whitch one will you replace for your hp even in level 70 have other visions for next astral than hp.
            Last edited by Clin7eas7wood; 06-12-2013, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Easy, Holy Fortitude o.o Looking around on my server, Knights have 14k+ Pdef, and 10k MDEF... if any of them is worthy to be sacrificed for an extra 5k+ HP.. it's easily the Pdef lol...

I am definitely saying HP is better than defenses. HP provides a defense to both types of attacks. Added HP means you can take more damage. Combine that with defenses through gems/astrals/refines etc, then you have high HP and high defenses =D

Comment

Best guide is stop now and make a new toon in a different class.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                  Nice guide!

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                    Why would you =O Knights are the best

Comment

Trust me. All the good knights are just too lazy to make a guide. That doesn't mean knight sucks.

Comment

hp from astrals is just really bad. i wouldnt use it before lvl 70 or 80. best source for hp are gems. just compare what you could get instead of more hp. block vs hp is a nice example to show this:
                        for red astrals this means you have to trade 1 block for 2.6 hp (288block vs 750hp). with gems (at least up to lvl 5) you trade 1 block for 10hp! (lvl 5 gem : 88 block vs 880 hp)
                        so in other words gems are a good source for hp but bad for block, astrals are great for block but bad for hp (you can do the same for other stats).

Comment

Er, you should be using patk, hp, mdef as gems,and block if you have pve gear..

Astrals should be
                          force, willpower, enshieldment, will destroyer, goddess blessing, fortitude..

However, early on, +900 HP is better than +288 block. Once you obtain PVE gear, I'd then swap em, Enshieldment instead of HP..

Comment

I'd still say hp, pdef, mdef, patk for gems on leg gears. It's not good to rely too much on block. Hp astral should only be used on 70 and not any lower.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              Er, you should be using patk, hp, mdef as gems,and block if you have pve gear..

Astrals should be
                              force, willpower, enshieldment, will destroyer, goddess blessing, fortitude..

However, early on, +900 HP is better than +288 block. Once you obtain PVE gear, I'd then swap em, Enshieldment instead of HP..
                              Pls come merged server s90+s64 where panda prowls the top knights have to push their pdef to 20k+ , some even 25k+ on friday night gb.
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                              X