Any good knight guides??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racheloc View Post
    Hi guys,im looking for a good knight guide,i read one but its out of date a bit.
    I need to know the best stats, gems, astrals ect.
    Pronoob non cash build guide is good, alot of people said it is the best guide ever written.

There's another guide on dps crit build for lvl 1 to 30 , it is also written by the greatest lvl 30 knight that ever lived.
    Last edited by R21577189; 06-12-2013, 08:09 AM.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
      Trust me. All the good knights are just too lazy to make a guide. That doesn't mean knight sucks.
      And you are a Knight what lvl? Funny how I see so many ppl commenting on what you should or shouldn't do and come to find out they are like lvl 55 non cashing player. You want some a advice on how to build a Knight? Spend LOTS! And even then be prepared to just lose to decent mages, don't even try to build a Mage killer toon. Pump the PDEF and ensure your advantage against Archers remains unless they spend an absolute boat load.

As far as HP astral, tbh I can barely remember when I was sub lvl 50 but I do know I never used one. Even past lvl 70, HP astral imo is only worthwhile in MP's for the reasons the guy stated earlier, the mage restore increase etc. But even then if you spent enuff you don't need it. I do lvl 70 MP's and don't even use shield so the 3750 HP's (I think thats what it is) from a lvl 5 red astral is kinda irrelevant. Don't bother with block gems, if you refine well, and get Lord Divine rank you can have close to 4k Block without any gems. I'd recommend PATK, PDEF, MDEF and HP gems in Legend gear.

Pretty easy guide, and I will disagree with u darrylim, Knights do suck. Our skills are mediocre and talents...well they just blow compared to the other classes. We have a distinct disadvantage in WB and seeing how this is a gold/ daru game thats HUGE. So pls enlighten us how Knights don't suck? Also would be nice to know some stats of your toon so we can get a clear picture who is advising ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
        And you are a Knight what lvl? Funny how I see so many ppl commenting on what you should or shouldn't do and come to find out they are like lvl 55 non cashing player. You want some a advice on how to build a Knight? Spend LOTS! And even then be prepared to just lose to decent mages, don't even try to build a Mage killer toon. Pump the PDEF and ensure your advantage against Archers remains unless they spend an absolute boat load.

As far as HP astral, tbh I can barely remember when I was sub lvl 50 but I do know I never used one. Even past lvl 70, HP astral imo is only worthwhile in MP's for the reasons the guy stated earlier, the mage restore increase etc. But even then if you spent enuff you don't need it. I do lvl 70 MP's and don't even use shield so the 3750 HP's (I think thats what it is) from a lvl 5 red astral is kinda irrelevant. Don't bother with block gems, if you refine well, and get Lord Divine rank you can have close to 4k Block without any gems. I'd recommend PATK, PDEF, MDEF and HP gems in Legend gear.

Pretty easy guide, and I will disagree with u darrylim, Knights do suck. Our skills are mediocre and talents...well they just blow compared to the other classes. We have a distinct disadvantage in WB and seeing how this is a gold/ daru game thats HUGE. So pls enlighten us how Knights don't suck? Also would be nice to know some stats of your toon so we can get a clear picture who is advising ppl.
        But tbh, s1 has alot of monster archers, so pretty hard for knights to earn alot of money.
        For example dwarf and kessar. Maybe if u go some dead servers like s19x where there are few players, perhaps u can top the wb board.

Comment

I play S1 and am the top ranked Knight on that server. Kessar and Dwarf aren't the only archers who can out dmg me on WB. Any archer roughly same PATK as me can out dmg me on vouchers alone and revive here and there whilst I am fully buffed, potted and revive non stop. SO again, Archers have a distinct advantage on WB. Whether ppl wanna admit it or not it's fact.

Knights talent wheel is just a disgrace. For a class constantly described as "A defensive class" or "Tanks" how we don't have a talent attached to one of our best defensive skills makes no sense (Shield or Apollos). Mages, the "Healing" class gets talents on Restore and BL. Archers, well they get everything so not sure we need to elaborate lol. Im not saying other classes should be nerf'ed just stating that a little love would have been nice seeing Knights have always been the hardest class to play, as well as the class most disadvantaged in the gold/ daru area.

Comment

Wow, I can't help but think your knight sucks o.o If you think you suck as a class and based on your advice, neglecting block? Lol really? Knights are the PVP gods.. Their only competition is their own class.. Especially at lv 70+

Comment

Unless your in the top 10 Knights across all servers I have no doubt mine would destroy yours. So please post a ss of yours and we can compare

Comment

cross server isn't across all servers, it is across your region. US East/US West/EU/Oceanic <-- each of those have a different cross server.

and our cross-server list rankings do not include, Kabam, Kong, Armor, Miniclip ect.
                Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-12-2013, 08:47 AM.

Comment

lol, the lvl 64 Knight who knows everything. give us all ur advice bleedingxorange

Comment

lol, the lvl 64 Knight who knows everything. give us all ur advice bleedingxorange
                    hey u met paladinrey, steellord, ladyfab and crusader in bg?

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      hey u met paladinrey, steellord, ladyfab and crusader in bg?
                      In BG, and cross server arena

Comment

lol yet again, I clearly know more than you if you think cross server = all servers. I had to actually log on to S1 to see your stats, know why? because you aren't in my cross-server. Whats even more funny, in your region you are ranked 6th in my cross-server there are at least 5 knights with more BR than you and im sure there is even more in the other 2 regions and were not even talking about the other platforms R2 runs.

across all servers you wouldn't even rank in the top 20 lol. It's also amusing how you always bring up that you are the top knight on S1 or say how your top 10 knight in your cross server but then leave out that you aren't even top 10 on your server haha.

Comment

In BG, and cross server arena
                          They are frankly pain in the ***.!

Comment

Again you don't read very well. I am top ranked knight on S1, and I am in top 10 on server in player strength.

Comment

Again you don't read very well. I am top ranked knight on S1, and I am in top 10 on server in player strength.
                              I don't read? or you don't even know what your saying?

Unless your in the top 10 Knights across all servers I have no doubt mine would destroy yours. So please post a ss of yours and we can compare
                              that's a lie, you are not top 10 across all servers, you are top 10 across YOUR cross-server and again your cross-server listing is not including the other platforms (kabam, kong ect) that actually are in your cross-server for BG/Arena. There is a difference.

when I went and looked at your server last week, you were ranked 11th on your server.
                              Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-12-2013, 09:06 AM.

Comment

You gots a stalker Roadie!
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X