Any good knight guides??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racheloc
    started a topic Any good knight guides??

Any good knight guides??

Hi guys,im looking for a good knight guide,i read one but its out of date a bit.
    I need to know the best stats, gems, astrals ect.

• ElusionM
    replied
    Yeah lol O_o S1? Oldest server, and top knight is only 72k BR?
    Our server... which is much younger, 6 months or less now...

Possibly potted with a couple of lv 3 pots or something to get the 73k

Click image for larger version

Name:	EwOvQk0.png
Views:	1
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	1670306
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CsuchZR.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1670305

edit: Just realised, the 71k BR is because his Medallion expired ^^ Checked against the oldest Oceanic server.. lol.. He'd be #5 in cross server
    Last edited by ElusionM; 06-13-2013, 01:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Good good shake hands.

And I read earlier comment about someone saying that you need br for be right?
    (Correct me if i'm wrong)

Leave a comment:

• Roadsidebomb
    replied
    Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
    LOL, and how would he do that? Iv never seen anyone able to pot up 20k+ br in pvp. If you could use warriors call in pvp then he could certainly come close to kessar and dwarf, but kessar and dwarf can ALSO pot up meaning they will still have more BR.

this is much like your comment of kessar hitting a knight with 18k pdef for 80-90k dmg. its not even possible giving kessars patk.
    So sad having to agree with you here. On WC, pots etc I can buff to mid 80K BR (not 100% cause I rarely do it) WC is not possible in group arena, arena or BG so PVP its impossible

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    Isnt road the top knight in s1?
    gartergal was sitting at 75k br
    so if road is 76k br, so 14k br buffed up isnt too far fetched.
    last I checked, he was 72k, and yes 14k br buffed without warriors call is pretty far fetched.

last time I ran necro, I had all lvl 5 pots with patk, mdef, hp, troop count scrolls and warriors call and only got up 10k br. and again that was WITH warriors call which adds +10% to everything.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    LOL, and how would he do that? Iv never seen anyone able to pot up 20k+ br in pvp. If you could use warriors call in pvp then he could certainly come close to kessar and dwarf, but kessar and dwarf can ALSO pot up meaning they will still have more BR.

this is much like your comment of kessar hitting a knight with 18k pdef for 80-90k dmg. its not even possible giving kessars patk.
    Isnt road the top knight in s1?
    gartergal was sitting at 75k br
    so if road is 76k br, so 14k br buffed up isnt too far fetched.

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    That road can buff himself up to 90k br if he wants.

Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-12-2013, 12:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    well if your comparing 2 people, and 1 of them already have 10k more BR they can both buff up, so that doesn't really matter. Theres a knight on my cross server with 90k br with no buffs whats that have to do with anything?
    That road can buff himself up to 90k br if he wants.

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Well there's something called full buff, paladinrey with full buff is over 90k br for gb on friday night.
    well if your comparing 2 people, and 1 of them already have 10k more BR they can both buff up, so that doesn't really matter. Theres a knight on my cross server with 90k br with no buffs whats that have to do with anything?

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    lol *** is with all the name dropping? and what are you talking about? darrylim already said hes lvl 68, kessar arumat and dwarf are all over level 70 the chance of him running into them in arena would low even if he played in their cross-server. Also considering that roadie is 10k br less than both kessar and dwarf I highly doubt he would beat them either. Didn't you try to say in the other thread that kessar can hit a knight with 18k pdef for 80k Delphic? hahaha ....
    Well there's something called full buff, paladinrey with full buff is over 90k br for gb on friday night.

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    btw did u kill kessar arumat dwarf in group arena?
    lol *** is with all the name dropping? and what are you talking about? darrylim already said hes lvl 68, kessar arumat and dwarf are all over level 70 the chance of him running into them in arena would be low even if he played in their cross-server. Also considering that roadie is 10k br less than both kessar and dwarf I highly doubt he would beat them either. Didn't you try to say in the other thread that kessar can hit a knight with 18k pdef for 80k Delphic? hahaha ....
    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-12-2013, 11:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylim View Post
    Again no. They are from the eur server.
    Aw the bigblete daminer server i think.

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    the linketong onimad server?
    Again no. They are from the eur server.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylim View Post
    I'm from the east server.
    the linketong onimad server?

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    btw did u kill kessar arumat dwarf in group arena?
    I'm from the east server.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X