Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Key-assignment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key-assignment

Could u make it possible for every player to be able to assign all of the keys by himself?
    I have a huge problem because the arrows don’t work on my keyboard and the format with W A S D keys is pretty lame on skills....
    Last edited by Flagethon; 06-13-2013, 04:45 PM.

lol W A S D is so universal in almost all games.. i see you've been playing minsesweepers all this time xD

Comment

the problem with the W A S D format is not the W A S D its the J K L I O P U on skills.....

Comment

Buy a new keyboard, you can pick one up very cheaply. You could even go as far as to buy a 2nd hand one

Comment

R u all that smart on forums? U cant fix the keyboard from latop u can only buy an external which i already have but its not practical HAVE U EVER USED ONE?

Comment

Well I am sorry for trying to help, you have another option and that is don't play this game.

R2 are not going to implement a change just too suit your broken laptop, sorry but your out of luck.

Comment

I didnt ask for ur help in the first place i made a suggestion that I think can improve the game and happened what always happens on forums: Every genius answers whatever they want without having any clue what the post is about... Are you the one in charge to answer me about my request? r u the r2 games lawyer or something? NO! Then leave the post alone and go to other posts to "help"

Comment

Originally posted by Flagethon View Post
                I didnt ask for ur help in the first place i made a suggestion that I think can improve the game and happened what always happens on forums: Every genius answers whatever they want without having any clue what the post is about... Are you the one in charge to answer me about my request? r u the r2 games lawyer or something? NO! Then leave the post alone and go to other posts to "help"
                To be fair, you never said it was a broken laptop keyboard, so you got feedback on the information you did include. To anyone wandering by the thread, the suggestion reads as "my keyboard is broken, please change how the game works", so you will get the feedback of "buy a new keyboard".

A better wording for the suggestion would be to just suggest allowing players to set up their own key bindings. I'm sure if you had started off with that, you would have gotten more positive feedback.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well there is an other answer for you.

If you don't like people commenting on an "open" forum then don't make threads anymore. That way you won't get "Genius" people answering "moron" questions like yours.

If you think that r2 are going to implement a major coding change to the game, just because your keyboard is broken then you are in fact an "idiot". (you started with the label's for people)

Comment

R u all that smart on forums? U cant fix the keyboard from latop u can only buy an external which i already have but its not practical HAVE U EVER USED ONE?
                    actually you can, most laptops are designed to have a removable keypad plate and you can order replacement plates from different sources, I know this because I work on and service computers and laptops
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I think the original suggestion is fine. A ton of games allow you to set your own keys. But there's a lot of options missing in this game, including simple ones such as turning off certain things. So this is probably never going to be discussed.

Comment

I am an idiot for answering to you u r a 12yo with a dead brain

Comment

the first replay on topic although the suggestion was to improve the game regardless my case, i think its better if everyone could assign the keys they liked...
                          Thx for the suggestion though

Comment

I ll say again that My laptop was an example of how this premade key assigment doesnt work the suggestion was to improve the game, I never asked for idiotic suggestions as "buy a new one" or replays like "R2 will never do that for your broken laptop"

Comment

personally, i want my own key bindings myself. I have 2 keyboards that work perfectly, however, I don't like where they assign the skills. I also prefer to move using the wasd keys instead of the mouse. Most games I play, thats how u move, is with the wasd keys. Then I wouldn't need a bloody mouse in mpds and campaigns and the like and I'd be very happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X