Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little pricey.

To whom it may concern
    I really love Wartune, but it does seem very very costly for a browser based MMORPG. I am not speaking of the VIP cost. I am speaking of the cost of Balens. I would play more, and probably spend more if the return on my investment lasted for more than just a couple purchases in the item shop. I mean I can play a full month of World of Warcraft for what it costs to buy just one set of wings. Please, either lower the cost of Balens, or the cost of items in the shop. I love this game, but it get frustrating not being able to keep up because I don't want to spend $100 or a month to play a browser based game.

Than go play other Host's Wartune or other versions of Wartune (same or different name)

Some Host's Wartune Balen costs goes as low as 50% less than what's on R2.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullethead776 View Post
      To whom it may concern
      I really love Wartune, but it does seem very very costly for a browser based MMORPG. I am not speaking of the VIP cost. I am speaking of the cost of Balens. I would play more, and probably spend more if the return on my investment lasted for more than just a couple purchases in the item shop. I mean I can play a full month of World of Warcraft for what it costs to buy just one set of wings. Please, either lower the cost of Balens, or the cost of items in the shop. I love this game, but it get frustrating not being able to keep up because I don't want to spend $100 or a month to play a browser based game.
      I agree with you.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

i dont know what going on with R2's mind.. their shops are way too expensive compared to other versions of this game. ???? really wondering of what is their business strat in making it too expensive LOL

Comment

You have a point.

Comment

I have spent $300 and thats about all I am going to spend. THis game has lasted me over a year, so thats ok. How long does an xbox game last? 3 months maybe? Those are like $50 each. I would have gone through 4 of them, so I think I'm doing ok. You don't have to spend $100000, but don't expect to beat out the top wallet warriors unless u have tons of expendable income. I'm in the top 50 since the merge, top 10 premerge. The rest is working my arse off!
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
            X