Well what the heck?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well what the heck?!

Today, i just randomly clicked on recharge and after that on ''VIP'' and clicked even Join, and after clicking it i randomly got vip, and yes i have bought it before, so my question is did it took money from my credit card for it? tell me plz no. i really didnt mean to, and i dont even play this game really anymore

Sorry, but for all payment concerns you need to file a ticket to R2 at http://tickets.r2games.com.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Well its supose to take if you got the vip and joined but its better if you check at your bank account and see for yourself.

Comment

and if it did? omg i dont even play it, i have nothing to do with it, they can send me back the money if it did?

Comment

only if you chargeback.

Comment

chargeback?

Comment

So you "randomly" clicked VIP, then "randomly" clicked Join, and you're going to be surprised if you get charged for the VIP you received, that you've had before??
              ♥Hell♥
              Sybian
              S1 - VictisHNR
              *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

usually it needs your credit card stuff too, thats what i thought

Comment

Guys, it could have "accidentally" happened as credit card info could have been saved. But as was posted, please file a ticket for payment concerns.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                  X