Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Well what the heck?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R29199917
    started a topic Well what the heck?!

Well what the heck?!

Today, i just randomly clicked on recharge and after that on ''VIP'' and clicked even Join, and after clicking it i randomly got vip, and yes i have bought it before, so my question is did it took money from my credit card for it? tell me plz no. i really didnt mean to, and i dont even play this game really anymore

• CafeAuLait
    replied
    Guys, it could have "accidentally" happened as credit card info could have been saved. But as was posted, please file a ticket for payment concerns.

Leave a comment:

• R29199917
    replied
    usually it needs your credit card stuff too, thats what i thought

Leave a comment:

• Whiffy
    replied
    So you "randomly" clicked VIP, then "randomly" clicked Join, and you're going to be surprised if you get charged for the VIP you received, that you've had before??

Leave a comment:

• R29199917
    replied
    chargeback?

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    only if you chargeback.

Leave a comment:

• R29199917
    replied
    and if it did? omg i dont even play it, i have nothing to do with it, they can send me back the money if it did?

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Well its supose to take if you got the vip and joined but its better if you check at your bank account and see for yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Sorry, but for all payment concerns you need to file a ticket to R2 at http://tickets.r2games.com.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X