Clear All

• cleanbean
    replied
    Didn't we have a thunder fight? :P

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    I rarely use thunderer, and try not to sunto ^^

I sunto if my initial aoe nt do enuff dmg for my liking, and I thunderer if fight taking ages, most of time i try to keep 100 rage for dryaders

Leave a comment:

• cleanbean
    replied
    The fact i'm waiting for those two noobs to hit 50 is helping me stay low :P I'll admit that ^^

Well RIMS was spawn camping which I really try not to do so he was massacering everyone which is probably why everyone had dryads.. although how he didn't die, I don't know...

My problem is BG is I use my fights to heal before the next fight so i'm wasting too much time I'd rather throw in a bolt and a restoration as opposed to killing instantly with thunderer :P

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Lol you scared one of my friends out of BG, you and Rims were just too much lol

But for your level you do amazingly well, you nearly have the same BR as punk, but at a lower level, i envy you so much lol
    Thats cos he hangs with the Gingy haxxing crew

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
    Yeah well I accidentally bumped into the same guy twice... I already killed him twice (so many 3rd battle in close succession now?) with dryads but ... gosh.. who knows how much % he had.. his RoF was doing 5k dmg each strike.. I couldn't heal fast enough and I was only hitting him for around 2k..
    Lol you scared one of my friends out of BG, you and Rims were just too much lol

But for your level you do amazingly well, you nearly have the same BR as punk, but at a lower level, i envy you so much lol

Leave a comment:

• cleanbean
    replied
    Yeah well I accidentally bumped into the same guy twice... I already killed him twice (so many 3rd battle in close succession now?) with dryads but ... gosh.. who knows how much % he had.. his RoF was doing 5k dmg each strike.. I couldn't heal fast enough and I was only hitting him for around 2k..

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
    I see no wrong with what you did, I think the other guy (won't mentioned his name) was just annoyed at how many high BR players there were there and he couldn't do much about it... but.. however saw his opportunity to dryad farm one of you and in turn, (probably because of the chat you gave back) became you.

I got killed also because of dryad but there was nothing I could do when a 35-36k mage is smacking me for 5k (un-critted) dmg. It was a tough BG and everyone I hit had dryads near the end, it almost became a case of survival for myself! ...but given more time I would consider doing what Blizz does and just join another one :P

Take Darkjozangel for example, he lost a lot of honour that BG, but he doesn't go making a big fuss out of it!
    Oh i understand he didn't make a fuss, but calling someone a coward, i didn't even call names back, i just asked for the next insult, cause i got bored that i had to sit in spawn lol
    Not only that, but he didn't decide to dryad farm one of us, he chose me specifically. I would run to go into the middle and he would attack me on purpose. I understand he might have been angry, but we were all running from each other in that BG. But like i said, he wasted his time in the end waiting for me to come out.

I honestly couldn't believe someone got you, shocked me a bit, but you were on a huge kill spree lol, i just decided to hide, where you decided to stay in the battle lol

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    there are a lot of people complaining about being killed by stronger players or people running from them. let them talk.. once they go for higher ranks they will use the same strategy.. or they will fail :P

Leave a comment:

• cleanbean
    replied
    I see no wrong with what you did, I think the other guy (won't mentioned his name) was just annoyed at how many high BR players there were there and he couldn't do much about it... but.. however saw his opportunity to dryad farm one of you and in turn, (probably because of the chat you gave back) became you.

I got killed also because of dryad but there was nothing I could do when a 35-36k mage is smacking me for 5k (un-critted) dmg. It was a tough BG and everyone I hit had dryads near the end, it almost became a case of survival for myself! ...but given more time I would consider doing what Blizz does and just join another one :P

Take Darkjozangel for example, he lost a lot of honour that BG, but he doesn't go making a big fuss out of it!

Leave a comment:

• shadow1477777
    replied
    Good thing I dont need honor anymore~

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    True, just trying to get as much as i can before the patch hits, which is tomorrow for me. Sigh, i guess i should just ease off xD
    Never say die! Say kill!

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Eh, we all try to avoid honor loss... So not really a coward. He was just upset he couldn't get 200 honor from you.

I normally don't care about Dryads, let em hit me... but if they are targetting me for Dryads, then honor, I'll avoid em =) Just so they don't get the honor.
    True, just trying to get as much as i can before the patch hits, which is tomorrow for me. Sigh, i guess i should just ease off xD

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Update me.png
Views:	1
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	1670281
    Originally posted by darrylim View Post
    Ah don't be mistaken! I'm not saying defense and hp is bad. Do you mind posting SS of your char etc? So i'm able to help you a lil.
    Hope it worked xD

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Eh, we all try to avoid honor loss... So not really a coward. He was just upset he couldn't get 200 honor from you.

I normally don't care about Dryads, let em hit me... but if they are targetting me for Dryads, then honor, I'll avoid em =) Just so they don't get the honor.

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    Yeah, every character i have played on different servers, i seem to be able to be good defensive, but **** offensive. Just no idea how to raise attack much :/
    Ah don't be mistaken! I'm not saying defense and hp is bad. Do you mind posting SS of your char etc? So i'm able to help you a lil.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X