Dryad in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dryad in BG

Sorry for this, it may have been posted many times, but i wanna know something.

Is it wrong to run from someone who has dryad, who you know will beat you, and you know you will lose quite a bit of honor (Crusader wins against Imperial Commander).

I just wanna know. Because when i get to the point in a massacre BG, High level brs killing the little people and them dryading, is it wrong to run and go into spawn, if you know you will lose?
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

I do even worse, I let them farm me til they start to hurt, then I swap BG making all their losses pointless ^^
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I see no wrong in preventing the loss of 400 honor.
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize
      Frostie
      Mage
      VictisHNR

Comment

Like, in the last BG i had, i had 50k BR (Defense level 3 pot, cleanbean mage lol).. So i raise it abit. So we had a little 36k BR running arround with 2 dryad blessings. And people if they see me in BG, know i can't hit hard, i have very low attack, but higher health and Defense. This person would have beat me quite easily. But i decided not to take them on, so i went to spawn, i had a lot of honor to lose, and i had just gained Imperial commander.

Being called a coward made me wonder if what i did was wrong? like i didn't feel it was wrong, but i sorter felt guilty. So just wanted to know peoples opinion on the subject xD
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Nah, they just trying to taunt you into a fight

I've done it myself a while back now, not when I have dryads, but when I see a weaker player I think got a good rank that is running

You'd be surprised how many sucker for it

It's jus playing mind games ^^
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Like above post said, they are just taunting you. Off topic but anyway i think you should consider getting higher offense power instead of focusing on defense and hp. You're an archer, not a knight.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
              Nothing wrong with that. Like above post said, they are just taunting you. Off topic but anyway i think you should consider getting higher offense power instead of focusing on defense and hp. You're an archer, not a knight.
              Yeah, every character i have played on different servers, i seem to be able to be good defensive, but **** offensive. Just no idea how to raise attack much :/

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                Yeah, every character i have played on different servers, i seem to be able to be good defensive, but **** offensive. Just no idea how to raise attack much :/
                Ah don't be mistaken! I'm not saying defense and hp is bad. Do you mind posting SS of your char etc? So i'm able to help you a lil.

Comment

Eh, we all try to avoid honor loss... So not really a coward. He was just upset he couldn't get 200 honor from you.

I normally don't care about Dryads, let em hit me... but if they are targetting me for Dryads, then honor, I'll avoid em =) Just so they don't get the honor.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Update me.png
Views:	1
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	1670281
                    Originally posted by darrylim View Post
                    Ah don't be mistaken! I'm not saying defense and hp is bad. Do you mind posting SS of your char etc? So i'm able to help you a lil.
                    Hope it worked xD

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      Eh, we all try to avoid honor loss... So not really a coward. He was just upset he couldn't get 200 honor from you.

I normally don't care about Dryads, let em hit me... but if they are targetting me for Dryads, then honor, I'll avoid em =) Just so they don't get the honor.
                      True, just trying to get as much as i can before the patch hits, which is tomorrow for me. Sigh, i guess i should just ease off xD

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        True, just trying to get as much as i can before the patch hits, which is tomorrow for me. Sigh, i guess i should just ease off xD
                        Never say die! Say kill!
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

Good thing I dont need honor anymore~

Comment

I see no wrong with what you did, I think the other guy (won't mentioned his name) was just annoyed at how many high BR players there were there and he couldn't do much about it... but.. however saw his opportunity to dryad farm one of you and in turn, (probably because of the chat you gave back) became you.

I got killed also because of dryad but there was nothing I could do when a 35-36k mage is smacking me for 5k (un-critted) dmg. It was a tough BG and everyone I hit had dryads near the end, it almost became a case of survival for myself! ...but given more time I would consider doing what Blizz does and just join another one :P

Take Darkjozangel for example, he lost a lot of honour that BG, but he doesn't go making a big fuss out of it!
                            -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
                            --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
                            -- VaeVictis --
                            - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
                            Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

there are a lot of people complaining about being killed by stronger players or people running from them. let them talk.. once they go for higher ranks they will use the same strategy.. or they will fail :P

Comment

Working...
                              X