Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dryad in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
    I see no wrong with what you did, I think the other guy (won't mentioned his name) was just annoyed at how many high BR players there were there and he couldn't do much about it... but.. however saw his opportunity to dryad farm one of you and in turn, (probably because of the chat you gave back) became you.

I got killed also because of dryad but there was nothing I could do when a 35-36k mage is smacking me for 5k (un-critted) dmg. It was a tough BG and everyone I hit had dryads near the end, it almost became a case of survival for myself! ...but given more time I would consider doing what Blizz does and just join another one :P

Take Darkjozangel for example, he lost a lot of honour that BG, but he doesn't go making a big fuss out of it!
    Oh i understand he didn't make a fuss, but calling someone a coward, i didn't even call names back, i just asked for the next insult, cause i got bored that i had to sit in spawn lol
    Not only that, but he didn't decide to dryad farm one of us, he chose me specifically. I would run to go into the middle and he would attack me on purpose. I understand he might have been angry, but we were all running from each other in that BG. But like i said, he wasted his time in the end waiting for me to come out.

I honestly couldn't believe someone got you, shocked me a bit, but you were on a huge kill spree lol, i just decided to hide, where you decided to stay in the battle lol
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Yeah well I accidentally bumped into the same guy twice... I already killed him twice (so many 3rd battle in close succession now?) with dryads but ... gosh.. who knows how much % he had.. his RoF was doing 5k dmg each strike.. I couldn't heal fast enough and I was only hitting him for around 2k..
      -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
      --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
      -- VaeVictis --
      - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
      Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Yeah well I accidentally bumped into the same guy twice... I already killed him twice (so many 3rd battle in close succession now?) with dryads but ... gosh.. who knows how much % he had.. his RoF was doing 5k dmg each strike.. I couldn't heal fast enough and I was only hitting him for around 2k..
        Lol you scared one of my friends out of BG, you and Rims were just too much lol

But for your level you do amazingly well, you nearly have the same BR as punk, but at a lower level, i envy you so much lol
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Lol you scared one of my friends out of BG, you and Rims were just too much lol

But for your level you do amazingly well, you nearly have the same BR as punk, but at a lower level, i envy you so much lol
          Thats cos he hangs with the Gingy haxxing crew
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

The fact i'm waiting for those two noobs to hit 50 is helping me stay low :P I'll admit that ^^

Well RIMS was spawn camping which I really try not to do so he was massacering everyone which is probably why everyone had dryads.. although how he didn't die, I don't know...

My problem is BG is I use my fights to heal before the next fight so i'm wasting too much time I'd rather throw in a bolt and a restoration as opposed to killing instantly with thunderer :P
            -*-

---- cleanbean ----
            -- VaeVictis --
            - Mage -

Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

I rarely use thunderer, and try not to sunto ^^

I sunto if my initial aoe nt do enuff dmg for my liking, and I thunderer if fight taking ages, most of time i try to keep 100 rage for dryaders
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

Comment

Didn't we have a thunder fight? :P
                -*-

---- cleanbean ----
                -- VaeVictis --
                - Mage -

Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Like, in the last BG i had, i had 50k BR (Defense level 3 pot, cleanbean mage lol).. So i raise it abit. So we had a little 36k BR running arround with 2 dryad blessings. And people if they see me in BG, know i can't hit hard, i have very low attack, but higher health and Defense. This person would have beat me quite easily. But i decided not to take them on, so i went to spawn, i had a lot of honor to lose, and i had just gained Imperial commander.

Being called a coward made me wonder if what i did was wrong? like i didn't feel it was wrong, but i sorter felt guilty. So just wanted to know peoples opinion on the subject xD
                  Here's what i do

1) Kill each of them at most 3 times each
                  2) after u have about 10+ kills leave the bg wait 5 mins go to the 2nd bg
                  3) start massacre again
                  4) Remember to kill their paladin gryphons and the knight first, so that u win on points.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44065[/ATTACH]

Hope it worked xD
                    You need some very serious work on your patk lol. Do you have x8 patk gems, patk enlighten? Actually, biggest problem lies with your 40leg jewel. Consider blitzing buradoth graves to get refine crystals and gold to perfect your gear's stats.
                    Last edited by darrylim; 06-12-2013, 06:11 AM.

Comment

The fact i'm waiting for those two noobs to hit 50 is helping me stay low :P I'll admit that ^^

Well RIMS was spawn camping which I really try not to do so he was massacering everyone which is probably why everyone had dryads.. although how he didn't die, I don't know...

My problem is BG is I use my fights to heal before the next fight so i'm wasting too much time I'd rather throw in a bolt and a restoration as opposed to killing instantly with thunderer :P
                      Lol most just rain of fire, Meteor, then either a bolt, or rain of fire if cooldown is timed good lol

But yeah, rims was right at the spawn, you were off chasing everyone lmao

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
                        You need some very serious work on your patk lol. Do you have x8 patk gems, patk enlighten? Actually, biggest problem lies with your 40leg jewel.
                        I only have 1 gem that isn't level 5 yet, am slowly working on them, i get cata horse soon, so hopefully that will raise it the tiniest bit. And troops level is 5 enlightenment for Patk...

Yeah, i am switching jewels when i hit level 60, after i get cata horse, i am going for full level 60 set.

But with Patk, i just can't seem to raise it lol

Comment

Oh yeah you saw me... I almost clicked on you and darkjozangel 3-4 times by accident :/ Suddenly have to click on the hills or trees or something to not attack you when you were running back to spawn :P

on a separte note... do you have two patk bonuses in all your gear from refining? That makes a good difference.. I have intellect and matk in all mine
                          -*-

---- cleanbean ----
                          -- VaeVictis --
                          - Mage -

Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

I only have 1 gem that isn't level 5 yet, am slowly working on them, i get cata horse soon, so hopefully that will raise it the tiniest bit. And troops level is 5 enlightenment for Patk...

Yeah, i am switching jewels when i hit level 60, after i get cata horse, i am going for full level 60 set.

But with Patk, i just can't seem to raise it lol
                            Imo you should get 60 jewels before mount first for your case. That is if you're lvling anytime soon. What's your astral and GS level on power and patk astral?

Comment

It's most likely in the refines. You'll want both strength and patk on every piece if you want to get it up to the numbers you're seeing from others.

Comment

Didn't we have a thunder fight? :P
                                we did, but i didn't underestimate you ^^

Most players never see my thunder xD
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

Comment

Working...
                                X