---- cleanbean ----
    --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
    -- VaeVictis --
    - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
    Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
      Imo you should get 60 jewels before mount first for your case. That is if you're lvling anytime soon. What's your astral and GS level on power and patk astral?
      Level 4 PATK pristine astral, level 9 skills, all of them.

I would of went for jewels, but i have 3 more cards to go for the horse, so can't exactly do a 360 and work on jewels right now lol.

But after i do get the horse, i'll get the level 60 jewels and rings, so i can go legendary for 60. Gonna be quite a while.

Zaaqen: My weapons all have Strength and PATK on them
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
        Oh yeah you saw me... I almost clicked on you and darkjozangel 3-4 times by accident :/ Suddenly have to click on the hills or trees or something to not attack you when you were running back to spawn :P

on a separte note... do you have two patk bonuses in all your gear from refining? That makes a good difference.. I have intellect and matk in all mine
        Lol i know, i was like "Oh ****, she is gonna click me, and imma die so bad, phew she clicked somewhere else* lmao!

Yep, all weapons have Strength and Patk, i made sure
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

hahahah... !

Well this last BG just made up for it all... much better result Shame you weren't there :P
          -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
          --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
          -- VaeVictis --
          - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
          Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            Thats cos he hangs with the Gingy haxxing crew
            That group of individuals is more commonly known as Victis Honor...
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              That group of individuals is more commonly known as Victis Honor...
              You should know I never let facts get in the way of my posting Gingy
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
              X