Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

he is or not a cheater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by R214852835 View Post
    i want to know if is possible this at lvl 44
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/2222gi.png/
    and sry i post second time i hade some problems when i make this post and did'nt see he post 1 more time

    thats not possible i also saw a player lvl39 knight with 30k br same with that stuff
    if your sets have 3 sockets rods+guidskill,+skip lvlng you can do that too,,especially his lvl44 he have mounts for additional stats and also his gems like lvl6

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      It's called.... "Heavy Cash Cows"

      Cash Cow is a term used for players that have a lot of money to spend (milk the money)

      on chinese server they called them ''WHALES''

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        :P

        But R214852835, seeing your so easily impressed by people's BR, I do expect you to make threads like these about GingerTheHutt, GreyMage, Turambar and myself when you see us in a Battle Ground. I won't give away our BR just yet, I want to maximize the shock effect when you see us...
        Gotta love albums *hint hint*

        I think you would violate my lvl 57 mage

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          It's called slow leveling. They farm BG big time in carting, which gives them the gems they need. Go read the slow levelers guide, and you will see how they are, the way they are. They may cash lightly, but still, scary peeps xD
          Ooopss no, he will not read that guide because he don't believe slow levelers can get strong, either light casher or non-casher. I believe from his posts he want a no-investment but win kinda things.

          @uhawk, yeah, I saw XDRAGONX, a VERY GOOD knight, having almost 30k br at level 38, not only his br is very good but his stats also.

          Another "cheater" or "cash cow" - http://forum.r2games.com/album.php?a...chmentid=44170
          Last edited by rheasteer; 06-12-2013, 11:59 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            and i thought 20k at 39 was beastly lol

            Comment


            • #21
              when u feel amazing with other people BR, other site just try ask ur self
              why ur BR to low, have u upgrade guild skill, academy, refine gear, astral and gem?
              if u haven't done yet all those, better do those fast and ****

              IGN : NengKarin
              Job : Archer lvl 66
              Server : Shadowgold (S154)
              Guild : Vengeance

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                It's called slow leveling. They farm BG big time in carting, which gives them the gems they need. Go read the slow levelers guide, and you will see how they are, the way they are. They may cash lightly, but still, scary peeps xD
                Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                Ooopss no, he will not read that guide because he don't believe slow levelers can get strong, either light casher or non-casher. I believe from his posts he want a no-investment but win kinda things.
                You do know that.... the term Cash Cow has been in games for more than 10 years right?.... it's not new (especially to that "Freakozoid" you posted up)


                Also, I never said Slow Levelers were weak... where in the hell did I say that? Nor did I say anything about "no-investment but win kinda things"

                In fact, it sound like you guys just want to troll other players, LOL.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  In fact, it sound like you guys just want to troll other players, LOL.
                  It was my job to troll people once upon a time.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                  {OuO**

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
                    Gotta love albums *hint hint*

                    I think you would violate my lvl 57 mage
                    It's not really up to date Will do that in a week, once I've levelled to 50.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      This is my char when I was still 49...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	my br.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.7 KB
ID:	1670348
                      This is my char now renamed after a merge in 59...Click image for larger version

Name:	newbr3.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	277.8 KB
ID:	1670349

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                        and i thought 20k at 39 was beastly lol
                        20k BR at level 39 is beastly!

                        Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        You do know that.... the term Cash Cow has been in games for more than 10 years right?.... it's not new (especially to that "Freakozoid" you posted up)
                        I'm not a cash cow. My financial investment in this game (while more than some) is peanuts when compared to the big boys.

                        Time is where I got my strength. 9 months of playtime on the 'Freakozoid' ...
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X