Level 70 Legendary Stones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 70 Legendary Stones?

I've taken a little break from being in tune with the advancements of the game recently.

Can someone tell me if/how I can obtain level 70 leggies other than mp's or some balens event?

1. Level 70 NM MPDs (you obviously know this)
    2. Glory Crystals (from class wars)

No balens event as yet.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      1. Level 70 NM MPDs (you obviously know this)
      2. Glory Crystals (from class wars)

No balens event as yet.
      Do you believe it will be challenging to get the 70 Leggies?

I have full 50 gear/trickets now. I have been building my 60 L gear, but am wondering now if 70 legendary trinkets may be obtainable sooner rather than way way down the road?

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
        Do you believe it will be challenging to get the 70 Leggies?

I have full 50 gear/trickets now. I have been building my 60 L gear, but am wondering now if 70 legendary trinkets may be obtainable sooner rather than way way down the road?
        Level 70 gear is the last known gear in the game (except now it may be different ...), so that's why it is extremely challenging to obtain it.
        Might be better off getting level 60 legendary.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Level 70 gear is the last known gear in the game (except now it may be different ...), so that's why it is extremely challenging to obtain it.
          i think i will jump from 50 to 70, as a non casher to give enough time for the amount of keys i'm going to need x.x

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
            i think i will jump from 50 to 70, as a non casher to give enough time for the amount of keys i'm going to need x.x
            sorry to spoil, but no summoner in 70s

Comment

I saw level 80 legendary shards in crypt shop on chinese server... There is also a new level 80 dungeon.

Comment

Yeah, 400 loids and 25k of insignia a piece seems pretty daunting for the gear. I'm trying to decide if I should go 60 L for the trinkets or move to 70 N and work on getting the stones to make them legendary.

Comment

Level 80 gear is now implemented in the chinese version..... plus the level cap is increased to 100

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                    Theres no summoner in the 70 dungeons.....

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      Theres no summoner in the 70 dungeons.....
                      So, what would you do in my situation in regards jewels and rings? I have full 50 L. Would you go 60 L or move to 70 N and work towards 70 L.

Comment

oh forget that then, i'll probs get 60L as 60L > 70 N

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                          So, what would you do in my situation in regards jewels and rings? I have full 50 L. Would you go 60 L or move to 70 N and work towards 70 L.
                          I think shooting for 60 leg might be a better idea as getting 70 set will take loads of time... like 6 months or something

Comment

i waffled for a while on going for the 70R set for jewels/rings, but i came to the conclusion that...

1. it will take 5ever for me to build up the character strength to be able to get through a 70/75nm dungeon
                            2. as much as i'll hate it, it'll be a lot easier to run 60/65nm dungeons for the weeks/months required to get the 60 gear fully leg than it will be for the 70 gear (i'm already sick of moonevil)
                            3. the loss of the socket between 60L vs 70R doesn't offset the other numbers
                            4. and this one is probably the most important one - running the cats every day i'll be able to buy 70R rings/jewels in a relatively short period of time after buying 60 rings/jewels, not much lost

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              I saw level 80 legendary shards in crypt shop on chinese server... There is also a new level 80 dungeon.
                              ya lvl 80 as just came out in chinease...like max a weak ago but....L70LEG gear is Required to synthesis L80 item
                              if u are in 50 leg gear...u NEED 60 to get 70 from NM or
                              otheriwse ul have to buy 2 leg 70 shard for 350 honor crystal...which is aobut what ul get per month if ur in 50gear....
                              or u can buy couple per day in guild shop for 800k each...

Comment

Working...
                              X