Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild battle needs a patch for this, give your 2 cents on this topic please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild battle needs a patch for this, give your 2 cents on this topic please

I know that there are a couple threads already about this subject that I am about to talk about but the R2Team said for me to post a thread and get peoples 2 cents on this maybe they will start a patch for this if enough people chime in about it we might can get a patch.

This server is on Kabam and is Server 15 it is a few months old so its not a new server.

Recently as of a couple of days ago we were to have a guild battle, the battle was canceled because the Guild disbanded after the list was made for the week. Our guild of course did not get anything for the battle. No honor no insignias nothing, while every other guild got everything so our guild was hurt because the other guild decided to just disappear. IF THIS HAS BEEN YOU I AM SURE YOU ARE THE WAY I AM. YOU FEEL THAT A INJUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE TO YOU.

R2 Teams take on this no battle was done so you don't deserve to get the honor and insignias that all the other teams get that day for fighting. Here is my thing on this there was a battle because if no battle was done then there would not be a winner or loser. Then R2 Team said its like a forfeit so you get to go on like a bi-week. If a team forfeits in real life and any awards are to come from that win then the team that get the forfeit gets those awards in real like so why not in a game like this. But enough about my point of view on this and on to my patch idea.

So, here is my idea for the patch even if a team has disbanded that guild battle should still be allowed to happen so that the other team still gets the honor and insignia. Allow the team to go in and destroy the guild tower or get the 4000 points so they can win the right way and earn the rights to what they deserve for the guild battle.

Because the old way is only hurting the guild that ends up having the battle forfeited to them and that should not happen because it was not that guilds fault the other guild disbanded.

SO PLEASE GIVE YOUR 2 CENTS ON THIS GOOD OR BAD.

tbh, that would be extremely unfair.
    First of all, how would you determine the rewards? You shouldn't get the maximum rewards, for it is almost impossible to win in 20 minutes because there will always be SOME resistance. But then again, you shouldn't get the minimum rewards, because your guild is really strong, and you should be able to beat them in under an hour.

I may not have an exact number of insigs for a reward, but I personally believe it shouldn't be anywhere near the 700-850 you normally get from a win.
    Character Name: Piman
    Server: Kabam S15
    Class: Mage
    Level: 55 Finally
    Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

And how is it unfair? What is unfair about it?
      You determine the awards by how long it take the guild to get the 4000 or destroy the tower which ever comes first just like a regular battle. And how do you get that there will be some resistance other than the ward tower because the other team has disbanded there will be no one in there.
      And just so you know We (the guild I am in) have won in under 20 minutes before and have done it multiple times.

Comment

I understand that you could probably kill most guilds under 20-40 minutes, but how do you deserve the insigs and honor when you didn't even do anything? You may as well just say, "we won, give us the rewards already".

Either way, I would be personally hoping for actually good GB compensation for today's lost GB.

(btw, Olympus only merged because they knew that they wouldn't be able to win everything, that's how the world goes... You can't beat them, join them.)

Comment

You are not even talking about the patch that I am talking about. You are talking about the situation that caused this thread. And to answer your question we were there to fight in the guild battle we deserve the insignia and honor that go with that. In real life you are on a team and the other team forfeits you get the win and an anything else that comes with that win even if its trophies or such. Same should be for this game. They don't say oh well the other team forfeited you don't get the trophy this year you did not play so come back next year.

Comment

On our server our guild gets matched up against guilds that no show at least once a week. We still go to the battle and go after the tower. We get to see who among our guild is best at delivering damage. We have yet to score 4000 before 20 minutes so we end up with reduced rewards. We still get our honor and insignia along with other rewards.

I am guessing your server has more than eight guilds so even if one drops off there should be another to rise in their place. If they no-show that is their choice but one they should at least be given to make.

Comment

Ive never encounter such a problem before but you are right if a guild is off the battle then the ''winning'' team should get rewards and move to next phase ...but.. since this is a very very veeeeery rare thing to happen meaning a guild disbands while they are on gb dont expect to get a patch now unless R2 is makin changes in the Gb and they have to make a patch then they will fix that also till then this insindent is consider as a non of importance issue and im really sorry for ur rewards loss but u guys was just unlucky .
              Wartune
              Name : Death✞Lord
              Server : s144
              Profession : Knight
              Level : 80

Blade Hunter
              Name : Death✞Lady
              Server : s14
              Profession : Valkyrie
              Level : 175
              BR:3106340

Comment

a no-show means a forfeit. you deserve full rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by D3rang3d View Post
                  a no-show means a forfeit. you deserve full rewards.
                  IIRC the guild disbanded, not a no-show...

I have to agree that you guys deserve some reward, but I still can't wrap my mind around how the rewards would be given...
                  Is it even possible to get honor in the mail?

Comment

Working...
                  X