World Prosperity and the new Rested Exp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Prosperity and the new Rested Exp

As much as I appreciate the assist with leveling.. I would greatly appreciate the ability to toggle those two features on/off. I seriously do NOT need to reach level 80 while still running around in low grade gear or be forced to use PVP sets.. I like having the option to play the game how I choose and not get empty experience just because I'm logged off for a certain amount of time.

We don't get extra gold for the extra exp when we turn in our quests nor do we get extra items to help us get better gear from the quests as it is with that damn World Prosperity deal.. we just get bloated from the extra exp gained which just makes the game more frustrating than it already is.

So please.. add in an option for us to turn World Prosperity off ESPECIALLY that new Rested Exp deal. I'm sure there are plenty of players who are grateful for that but yeah.. would be great if we could have an option to use it if we want like for instance.. oh.. add a button which allows us to accept the rested experience when we want and not have it forced upon us.

Originally posted by Razorbeast View Post
    As much as I appreciate the assist with leveling.. I would greatly appreciate the ability to toggle those two features on/off. I seriously do NOT need to reach level 80 while still running around in low grade gear or be forced to use PVP sets.. I like having the option to play the game how I choose and not get empty experience just because I'm logged off for a certain amount of time.

We don't get extra gold for the extra exp when we turn in our quests nor do we get extra items to help us get better gear from the quests as it is with that damn World Prosperity deal.. we just get bloated from the extra exp gained which just makes the game more frustrating than it already is.

So please.. add in an option for us to turn World Prosperity off ESPECIALLY that new Rested Exp deal. I'm sure there are plenty of players who are grateful for that but yeah.. would be great if we could have an option to use it if we want like for instance.. oh.. add a button which allows us to accept the rested experience when we want and not have it forced upon us.
    World prosperity is suppose to make us level, that's the reason we have it
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

You arnt suppose to stand behind at low lvl and spawn camp BGs all day. That is why they give you this so you are forced to lvl up.

Comment

Very old topic and has been suggested many times.

If you don't want EXP, don't do any quest except catacombs.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

The forgotten catacombs give exp too. I don't mind the exp I just don't want to gain exp before I have all the equip I want/need. Or at least couple the extra exp with extra gold when we turn in our completed quests.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Very old topic and has been suggested many times.

If you don't want EXP, don't do any quest except catacombs.

Comment

I think it's just stupid.. someone decided to make it to level 40 within a day and they were running around with equip they picked up from solo/multi dungeons 'cause they couldn't save up crystalloids for level 20 equip or get enough insignia for pvp equip.
            Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            World prosperity is suppose to make us level, that's the reason we have it

Comment

I agree that world prosperity is nonsense - player should be rewarded, no punished with empty experiences. Possibility to turn it off would be fine.

Comment

Or it could be in form of exp scrolls. Some players can use it for leveling up, some sell it - both groups of players would be happy.

Comment

when you get to lvl 50 you can spend you xp on talents and stay at lvl 50 if you want untill you're talents are full
                  ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                    when you get to lvl 50 you can spend you xp on talents and stay at lvl 50 if you want untill you're talents are full
                    Realy, it is good new for me. I am lv 47 now (after half year playing).

Comment

Please remember that now, talent already had cap.
                      So the only way are not doing anything expect cata for lvling up slowly
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

What you want the system to send you stupid 1000~5000 EXP books instead?...

LOL @ "slow levelers" that complain about leveling too fast.

Comment

No offense but it seems like you just leveled way too quickly. Yes this is a common complaint. But level 80? When you get that far.... seriously

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            What you want the system to send you stupid 1000~5000 EXP books instead?...

LOL @ "slow levelers" that complain about leveling too fast.
                            slow leveling is for non cashers to build up and develop there character. Being forced to level, even with just catacomb run is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                              slow leveling is for non cashers to build up and develop there character. Being forced to level, even with just catacomb run is annoying.
                              That is a power leveler that complains 24/7 getting his *** kicked by strong slow levelers. lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X