Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Where can man find Glory Shop and class war?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can man find Glory Shop and class war?

I can not find where Class war menu are and Glory shop osv.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Lol my thoughts exactly i also made thread few min ago wanna see more about class wars but cant find anything about it only there is a ranking in rankings you can see sorseror warlord and eagle eye but nothing more.I think glory shop has to be in market next to point balen but nope didnt find him there.

Comment

Can not find Dress room to
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

click your char as you do to see your stats then click the orange clothing button and look at bottom there will be two tabs one says dress room
        ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

also tho you can only dress in the things you have bought you cant try anything on they are all grey'd out

Comment

Yeah dressing room is in clothing next to synthesis.

Comment

me neither and http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-the-main-page in this page it says ice fang can be acquired form 25 mount training wips but cant find it either

Comment

ok you can try the clothes on but i havnt found a way to buy any of them and the new out fit in the shop makes my character look like a cross dresser lol

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                  me neither and http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-the-main-page in this page it says ice fang can be acquired form 25 mount training wips but cant find it either
                  25 Mount SPIRITS. And its under synthesis.

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                    ok you can try the clothes on but i havnt found a way to buy any of them and the new out fit in the shop makes my character look like a cross dresser lol
                    The dressing room is full of clothes you get through events, and also special clothing which you can use, when current clothing unlocks it, like before patch.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

The new mount you ca synthesis from blacksmit item he`s the last one under nightshade.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                        The new mount you ca synthesis from blacksmit item he`s the last one under nightshade.
                        Don't think anyone has gotten him on R2 servers yet, would be too early wouldn't it?
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Ofc it would be early but i cant know for S1-10 they are much older and may have more after nightshade i got 3atm.It`s all base on geting lucky and reciving 2spirits per week but the past few only geting 1 xD

Comment

Working...
                          X