congrats r2 for smurfing Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats r2 for smurfing Wartune

congrats on smurfing the game more than it was r2 new bg set up biggest joke ever
    im 55 have max holy seal of 10 i enter bg face lvl 64 with holy seal 20+ = stun = death
    and the rune system omfggggggg such b/s well you really no how to make more cashiers quit welldone
    and good bye ill go play farmville its more advanced than this b/s
    just because china have all these upgrades doesnt mean we have to there balens are far less to putchase
    the same as the items so it doesnt effect them like it does us, enough said BYE
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 06-13-2013, 03:35 AM.

Bye you wont be missed xD

Comment

Eh.... you can always enter on the first min to check if there is any 60s. If tbere is, simply exit and reenter 5mins later. Is it that hard?

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog View Post
        smurfingly smurf
        We do need to have these upgrades, since we are getting what they have?
        Change BGs, simple as that, i had to, i had scary people in my first one, second one was bearable.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          Bye you wont be missed xD
          This game will get pretty boring when enough people do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by R25225147 View Post
            This game will get pretty boring when enough people do the same.
            Enter server merges lol
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

The ppl that are geting boring are small %.

Comment

I heard that people were complaining that people in battleground were too strong. This "problem" would have been better remedied by making smaller tiers: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 or 80.

Comment

Originally posted by R218865606 View Post
                  I heard that people were complaining that people in battleground were too strong. This "problem" would have been better remedied by making smaller tiers: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 or 80.
                  With the way people are complaining, that might be the next brackets, never know.

Comment

carebears, carebears everywhere

Comment

Bye, see you some time.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

ppl always cry. bring back the old system, i was quite happy. I was farmed until I got higher, then I was the farmer. Now ppl have to work to get up to lvl 64....whaaaaaaa :'( cry cry cry qqqqq

stop crying, start working. No more race to 50 and up ur holy seal before everybody else to win
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                          ppl always cry. bring back the old system, i was quite happy. I was farmed until I got higher, then I was the farmer. Now ppl have to work to get up to lvl 64....whaaaaaaa :'( cry cry cry qqqqq

stop crying, start working. No more race to 50 and up ur holy seal before everybody else to win
                          But don't worry, people still try to use holy seal in 50 BG to stun each other, even though nothing will happen xD

Comment

Do you honestly want this? Among other things, this will make it easier for cashers to dominate BG.

Comment

I agree, the game has so many problems already with lag and the 5 minute world boss and now with new talent caps and the rune system they have destroyed it for mages unless you want to spend a lot of money to get the rune packs. I will never spend a dime on this game again and I will start searching now for a way to get back the money I have spent. When you merged the servers without telling anyone you showed that you do not care about your customers and this is a way to drive cashers into other games. If you wonder why the gameplay has been poor quality it is because they have cut back the amount of money they are spending on maintaining the servers because cashers are already leaving and now you have lost me too.

Comment

Working...
                              X