congrats r2 for smurfing Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shees kilo take it easy ...
    You should be strong enough to fight anyway, you're better than I am and yet you lose, well I suppose it's just bad draw.

AND YOU CAN STILL GO INTO THE OLD BRACKETS, it's like 50/50 I guess
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

can't belive the new rune sytem.... total bull

Comment

bg is gr8 had some of the most fun in ages its nowa slug rest rather then a stun fight did first bg and came out with over 500 honor and no deaths result the only ones who were cry were the lvl 59 lvl campers who had got use to ruling the bgs they don't like being farmed themselves.

Comment

lol u said bg for lvl65-69???
          but in fact i meet lvl74 at my bg!!!
          can u tell me bout thats??
          btw i wanna complaind too,,, why my Warrior call gone??? i still have 12-13 day for that,,,
          why's that???,, if u have some misstake,,did i will got some compesation bout that??!!

SoS911,,Knight lvl69,,
          guild Warlords,,
          Server S2

Comment

Originally posted by SOS911 View Post
            lol u said bg for lvl65-69???
            but in fact i meet lvl74 at my bg!!!
            can u tell me bout thats??
            It's 60-69 or 65-74. It places you in one of those. Which one, you cannot tell beforehand. There is no 65-69 bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
              bg is gr8 had some of the most fun in ages its nowa slug rest rather then a stun fight did first bg and came out with over 500 honor and no deaths result the only ones who were cry were the lvl 59 lvl campers who had got use to ruling the bgs they don't like being farmed themselves.
              exactly.
              If the thread creator is who I Believe it is. (wink wink kilo) he's one of them.
              Take it as it is ;D

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
                Eh.... you can always enter on the first min to check if there is any 60s. If tbere is, simply exit and reenter 5mins later. Is it that hard?
                ***?! How re enter when you have only two att.? Ar you crazy? Man, use ur brain. LOL

Comment

a attempt is classed as the entering of a bg and the time period of that BG, so you can leave and come back multiple times for that BG session and it will be counted as the usage of 1 attempt only.....
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog View Post
                    congrats on smurfing the game more than it was r2 new bg set up biggest joke ever
                    im 55 have max holy seal of 10 i enter bg face lvl 64 with holy seal 20+ = stun = death
                    and the rune system omfggggggg such b/s well you really no how to make more cashiers quit welldone
                    and good bye ill go play farmville its more advanced than this b/s
                    just because china have all these upgrades doesnt mean we have to there balens are far less to putchase
                    the same as the items so it doesnt effect them like it does us, enough said BYE
                    Bye! Bye! Happy playing farmville.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by fatalists View Post
                      ***?! How re enter when you have only two att.? Ar you crazy? Man, use ur brain. LOL
                      1) if you enter a bg at one specific time, then the whole time for that BG will be your attempt.
                      2) Thus leading to the fact that if you end up in wrong one, sacrifice 5min penatly no entry to give a shot on the other one if you don't like the one you got placed in.
                      3) You do NOT need attempt to farm honor, personally IDC about the carts, I want honor. So I'm not tied by attempts

And as you so sorely pointed out. Yes I do use my brain, how about you miss(ter)?

Comment

whats the point in changing it from 45-54?
                        The build at lvl 49 is nowhere near as strong as the lvl 54 build.
                        whats stopping a lvl 54 farming all the lvl 45's they get in a bg, it solves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorey View Post
                          whats the point in changing it from 45-54?
                          The build at lvl 49 is nowhere near as strong as the lvl 54 build.
                          whats stopping a lvl 54 farming all the lvl 45's they get in a bg, it solves nothing.
                          solves nothing? 45-54 will all be using the same gear, 40-49 will not be using the same gear and people at lvl 40 using 35 set will stand little chance of beating a lvl 49 with the 45 set. the problem there is the use of holy seal, but to be honest if you are smart about how you play you can overcome being stunned. in the 60-69 bg there are fights I get stunned for 3 turns twice and still win.

Comment

''solves nothing? 45-54 will all be using the same gear, 40-49 will not be using the same gear and people at lvl 40 using 35 set will stand little chance of beating a lvl 49 with the 45 set. the problem there is the use of holy seal, but to be honest if you are smart about how you play you can overcome being stunned. in the 60-69 bg there are fights I get stunned for 3 turns twice and still win''

Your telling me a level 45-49 stands a good chance against a lvl 50-54 with a full 50 Pve set (possibly legend) + holy seal + templar?.....
                            Last edited by Gorey; 06-13-2013, 10:54 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Gorey View Post
                              ''solves nothing? 45-54 will all be using the same gear, 40-49 will not be using the same gear and people at lvl 40 using 35 set will stand little chance of beating a lvl 49 with the 45 set. the problem there is the use of holy seal, but to be honest if you are smart about how you play you can overcome being stunned. in the 60-69 bg there are fights I get stunned for 3 turns twice and still win''

Your telling me a level 45-49 stands a good chance against a lvl 50-54 with a full 50 Pve set (possibly legend) + holy seal + templar?.....
                              lol, that will be VERY rare for you to see someone in full lvl 50 leg pve set under lvl 55. As I already said if your smart you can get around holy seal. Let me give you an example, holy seal has a very long cast time as a knight if I see someone throw holy seal I cast aragons shield and get it off before the seal, so now I take 0 dmg while I am stunned, I have seen mages hit heals when they see someone use holy seal to give them more hp while they cant do anything, there are ways to counter it if you act fast. When going up vs a player you know is higher lvl than you always make sure they go first, that way you can cast a skill after they hit HS.

Comment

Originally posted by koetsu View Post
                                carebears, carebears everywhere
                                Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                                lol, that will be VERY rare for you to see someone in full lvl 50 leg pve set under lvl 55. As I already said if your smart you can get around holy seal. Let me give you an example, holy seal has a very long cast time as a knight if I see someone throw holy seal I cast aragons shield and get it off before the seal, so now I take 0 dmg while I am stunned, I have seen mages hit heals when they see someone use holy seal to give them more hp while they cant do anything, there are ways to counter it if you act fast. When going up vs a player you know is higher lvl than you always make sure they go first, that way you can cast a skill after they hit HS.
                                If some1 below 55 have 50pve they cashed so hard u got -99999% chcance of winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X