congrats r2 for smurfing Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
    solves nothing? 45-54 will all be using the same gear, 40-49 will not be using the same gear ....
    Sure they could have changed the brackets 45-54, 55-64 etc without keeping the old one also and adding random ****, like they thing we have 24h to play the game.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      If some1 below 55 have 50pve they cashed so hard u got -99999% chcance of winning.
      If mage have good br and 40pve set can farming good nm on 50v and make talents faster what is not hard if someone spend cash for server start event - you get pve 40 legend for free....
      Just smart game and you need to know what you must do on each barket. I have 50pve set not legend on 51v, Full legend at 56 but i can make it on 54 without problem and very light cashing

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by koetsu View Post
        carebears, carebears everywhere
        Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        If mage have good br and 40pve set can farming good nm on 50v and make talents faster what is not hard if someone spend cash for server start event - you get pve 40 legend for free....
        Just smart game and you need to know what you must do on each barket. I have 50pve set not legend on 51v, Full legend at 56 but i can make it on 54 without problem and very light cashing
        If you got that in your lvl means u bought looods of xloids, cuz u cant farm set fast... U just get so much xp that u lvl.. Unless u draw back on everything else.. Sorry but if you bought set you're not a light casher. That is those who only buy vip and wings/lvl 1 set clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog View Post
          congrats on smurfing the game more than it was r2 new bg set up biggest joke ever
          im 55 have max holy seal of 10 i enter bg face lvl 64 with holy seal 20+ = stun = death
          and the rune system omfggggggg such b/s well you really no how to make more cashiers quit welldone
          and good bye ill go play farmville its more advanced than this b/s
          just because china have all these upgrades doesnt mean we have to there balens are far less to putchase
          the same as the items so it doesnt effect them like it does us, enough said BYE

Grow up kid. You were <word for lacking intellect> enough to continually engage that L64 in fights, even though you knew you would lose, so don't be blaming the brackets now. I know that dear friend of mine would totally miss getting free honor from you.

Good bye and good riddance.
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize
          Frostie
          Mage
          VictisHNR

Comment

Bye. R2 wont miss u.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
              Grow up kid. You were <word for lacking intellect> enough to continually engage that L64 in fights, even though you knew you would lose, so don't be blaming the brackets now. I know that dear friend of mine would totally miss getting free honor from you.

Good bye and good riddance.
              You met Kilo too Frostie?

Edit: on a side note do not look up smurfing in the urban dictionary ^^
              Last edited by PunkPetal; 06-14-2013, 05:56 AM.
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by koetsu View Post
                carebears, carebears everywhere
                hahahahahaha

the more cashers that quit,, the better

Comment

Working...
                X