Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lareth
    replied
    +1 for more time slots. And 30 minutes after each bg is actually a great idea.

I would like 2 attempts a day as well, because tanks are a great fun (who would've trought ).

Leave a comment:

• Elronz
    replied
    Make another tank battle at 17:00 for US servers. Maybe do a once / day attempt for it, so we will be able to do it with EU guys at afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Kyraha
    replied
    agreed, might as well make it battleground like, with only 1 attempt but with lots of times u can get in for it Also +1 for the guy who suggested it at .30 after battlegrounds so we can join both, but please make it twice or more times /day

Leave a comment:

• R214465623
    replied
    I agree to it. I am thinking to quit the game cause I know having Rune system gives an upper hand and I totally dont want people who are doing it go ahead than me cause there timings is comfortable but I cant because of time restraint. I am hoping that wartune will pay heed to us and gives us a fair chance to compete with everyone else

Leave a comment:

• Quickpick
    replied
    +1

I agree. Wholeheartedly. Completely. Without reservation.....

Leave a comment:

• Wave22
    replied
    i agree to this..... sucks that most events are on full hour and then they mix....

Tanks need to be mutiple times a day, people do have chores, jobs, and other stuff do to in life beside be 24/7 online

Leave a comment:

• R27753601
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessina View Post
    Someone mentioned that it might be a good idea to have the tank trials on the half hour after the battlegrounds. I think that would be a great idea. It would add them at 9:30 am, 1030 am, 1330 pm, 1430 pm, 1530 pm, and the evening ones too. That should give everyone time to join in the fun and get the runes they need.
    I agree 100% - especially with the suggested battle timeframes. Besides making the battles more available to everyone, having them straight after BG would ensure there were plenty of players online to form teams.

The runes have too much impact on the game. I feel this event is possibly more important to be able to do regularly than any one of the others.
    I miss most events and only get to do them in the weekends. Not being able to keep my runes up to the level of other players would make the game almost unplayable after a while.

Leave a comment:

• R25880911
    replied
    yes more times would be very helpful

Leave a comment:

• Whiffy
    replied
    Absolutely support this, I changed to a server closer to my time zone because I was sick of always missing event timings - and now this is at 1am

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    I want multipli times so man can chooes time to play it. Same as BG but put some limit of time man can collect reward

Leave a comment:

• RedScott
    replied
    Me hopin' 4 more 2

Leave a comment:

• R23720147
    replied
    agree totally

Leave a comment:

• CohenTheBarbaria
    replied
    I like Tank Battle BUT the timing affects in 2 ways:
    1) Tank battle is at same time as BG, therefore this limits number of BG's players can enter depending on their timezone and ability to be online, cannot tank battle be brought forward by 30 mins?

2) For me Tank Battle is at 2am, a time that I cannot be online everyday therefore I am at a disadvantage in progression of tanks & runes

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    agree need more time..

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Hmm... yes...

The new event (which I counted minimum amount you can get is 41, without Tank is 35, if you didn't get lucky in obtaining extra silver medals from opening silver chests)

Now requires Tanks that only happens one time a day, and we know for a fact that some ppls here can't make it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X