Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23204502
    replied
    For my opinion, i suggest that instead using mouse for moving and direction, i suggest use cursor on keyboard more easy to use instead of mouse...

Please...

Leave a comment:

• R28684123
    replied
    I thinkthe Tank warfare indicates the difference between the Chinese Game culture and that of many of the Wartune players in other locations. Tank war and the new rune system was tested in china and apparently was liked. I think it is terrible and may endup causing me to drop our of game.

Leave a comment:

• Lomack
    replied
    There are plenty of times in the day they can add in a Tank Trial.
    8:00 (and earlier)
    15:00
    17:00
    The current time overlaps with the 1st of the 3rd set of BGs. If you want to keep that setup, then put a Tank trial at the start of all 3 BGs and only let people in once a day.

The current 21:00 time just doesn't work for me on a regular basis. Everything else in the game has multiple time slots, why not Tanks?

Leave a comment:

• R29998503
    replied
    Agreed with OP's suggestion +1

And if there's concern about the runes, just have it at 1 attempt.

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    Originally posted by medvedko View Post
    Dear R2 admin's and R2 developers, please give us a chance to join this tanks battle in different time! Need at least 3-5 times per day, but only 1 attempts for player.

Need to be 3-5 times Tank Wars per day in different time, please R2
    They can only implement it if 7road allows too.

Leave a comment:

• Snowrat
    replied
    LOVE tank wars!! But i do agree with you guys.. hope they at least make one more.. maybe for the mornings? I had this issure with battlegrounds when i first started as it was only at night and i worked 5 days out of the week.. the weekends i spent time with my girlfriend a few times during that time so finally when they did change battlegrounds.. i was a level 60 somthing who wasnt even crusader yet! Dont want that to happen for tanks or no one will want me in there party.. 3 a day would be perfect!! one in morning, one in afternoon and one at night. Anyone figure out what tank tech points are for yet? the way i see it now is its just a faster way to get new tanks with balens other then leveling them but do they have another purpose? and how are they gotten? kills? attacks? Anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• medvedko
    replied
    Dear R2 admin's and R2 developers, please give us a chance to join this tanks battle in different time! Need at least 3-5 times per day, but only 1 attempts for player.

Need to be 3-5 times Tank Wars per day in different time, please R2

Leave a comment:

• R210123663
    replied
    Maybe make the tank time different then the Battlegrounds, so that no one person will miss out on either. And multiple times a day just like Battlaground.

Leave a comment:

• v0idwalker
    replied
    seeing ast it the only way we got right now i would like more times and not just the one because not all of us can be on at that time all the time

Leave a comment:

• BrixunMortar
    replied
    better idea is to remove it entirely n give a different way to get runes! tank wars suck n the fact its mandatory for runes makes it worse

Leave a comment:

• Denise_Mellon
    replied
    your tank war is a load of ****, you spend months developing your character and now you are forced to participate in a stupid tank war which has nothing to do with your char except for the fact if you don't do it will take you even longer to get items for the new rune system since at the moment there is so many options available to allow you to get items for the rune system (LOL). it is only offered once a day at a specific time which is not practical for everyone
    Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 06-14-2013, 10:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jitaxe
    replied
    yup i agree .. a 2nd or 3rd tank war would fit perfectly .. and one sometime after the reset would be great since many ppl from the philipines and many other countries are on at that time, and ofcourse to be fair each player should have only one attepmt per day

Leave a comment:

• onlinepokerist
    replied
    agreed ... since many are from differnt countires making 2 or 3 different times for the tank war would be appropriate and ppl would't miss out

Leave a comment:

• Mafarik
    replied
    Yes please, the current hour of this event, makes it impossible for many of us to participate in it.
    Has a player, would love to be able to do it. Please do the same with this event as you did with Battle Grounds

Leave a comment:

• Quiveri
    replied
    i agree as well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X