Clear All

• buuromania
    replied
    +1 i agree with 2/day

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Originally posted by R22279176 View Post
    these tank trials are a ***** joke r2 you guys have ruined this game bigtime you greedy ♥♥♥♥ time to wake up and start doing things players want not what u think will gain more income its a ***** joke
    What income on this part of the game? --"
    Even casher still need time to lvl up they're tank by participating on this game fisrt before they can wasting 2k ballen for new tanks.
    For rune?
    Oh geez... those rune usage still limited on battle. If player want to use it multiple time, just how many ballen you think they need to waste on rune pack?

And what player want?
    Most people want this kind of balance on game.
    Everyone start as equal here (tank trial), just need time to get stronger like what happen on past. Oh wait, this one rely on tehnic.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-14-2013, 04:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    multiple times a day would be incredible. was kinda tough making sure was around for it and my time matches the US time of server

Leave a comment:

• usaqmuri
    replied
    Tanks was total fun , enjoyed a lot. Only problem is time of this event. Would be perfect if you could make it after each BG with lets say rewards for only 2 attempts, rest can join just for tank fun.

Leave a comment:

• migueltunes
    replied
    100% agreed, after battleground at X:30 is the best idea

Leave a comment:

• Vertical-Rise
    replied
    The Tank Wars is awesome. There needs to be more attempts and time slots available throughout the day, similar to how Battlegrounds or MPDs are. Additionally, there are no rankings for Tank Wars right now, I would also suggest possibly counting victories and tallying them up, or having win-lose records annotated somewhere - for bragging rights and such.

Leave a comment:

• ncdirtdigger24
    replied
    here is my thought on tanks make it an all day thing but only one attempt like spire that settles everything for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• R21814126
    replied
    +1
    Provide alternative Tank Trial Timings....

Leave a comment:

• R22279176
    replied
    these tank trials are a ***** joke r2 you guys have ruined this game bigtime you greedy ♥♥♥♥ time to wake up and start doing things players want not what u think will gain more income its a ***** joke
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-14-2013, 04:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Conquer what?
    I think s/he English isn't really that good. S/He meant s/he totally agrees.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Conquer what?

Leave a comment:

• Coogar
    replied
    I conquer totally with the 2 times a day minimum .

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessina View Post
    Someone mentioned that it might be a good idea to have the tank trials on the half hour after the battlegrounds. I think that would be a great idea. It would add them at 9:30 am, 1030 am, 1330 pm, 1430 pm, 1530 pm, and the evening ones too. That should give everyone time to join in the fun and get the runes they need.
    They dont WANT us to get many runes from them! So the best we can hope is a second time a day.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    petition signed.

Leave a comment:

• Jessina
    replied
    Someone mentioned that it might be a good idea to have the tank trials on the half hour after the battlegrounds. I think that would be a great idea. It would add them at 9:30 am, 1030 am, 1330 pm, 1430 pm, 1530 pm, and the evening ones too. That should give everyone time to join in the fun and get the runes they need.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X