Tank Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Wars

Need to have a 2nd tank war each day something like 12 hours apart not all players can join the one.
    with the new rune system alot of us will miss out on getting the runes we need to train these .
    even if you can only take part in one a day lease having 2 times a day will give some of us more of a chance when we work sleep or have school.
    CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
    name RubyRed
    type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
    Name gippal .........Name backlash
    Type Mage ...........Type Archer

I agree with this.

+1
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Its fair similiar like battleground there are few a day why not tanks also.

Comment

Yeah this is a good idea. Hope they implement it.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Totally support it; I just can't make it at the current time, I have training in the evening. An extra slot, maybe replacing one of the afternoon GB ones, would be great and logical.
          Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
          When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

I support it. And instead of replacing a BG, why not set it at X.30 server time?

Comment

+100000 to this suggestion

Comment

I fully support this and even think there should be 3 slots at least. This would make sure that everyone at least had the chance of entering one of them

Comment

the tank time is horrible u need to add more time slots like around bg times that way the player can choose to run tanks or do there bg that way all time zones at least have a chance to run it its way to late here to run it for me

Comment

Once a day is pretty biased towards people who have other obligations during the day or night.

At least make it two and only allow one entrance for example.
                    -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
                    --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
                    -- VaeVictis --
                    - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
                    Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

i want tank trial have 2 attempts! its hard only one att. if we miss once then its done.

Comment

Each day i work from 5pm to 3am... And tank war time is impossible for me to join... Yeah i can ask someone for help but evry1 want join this battle so 0 chance to enter this event for me.
                        1 more attemp is great idea

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i support this.

Comment

Yeah one time a day is impossible for lots of people.We do work and have lives.You need us to work to buy your BALENS....And a lots of people in different time zones, come on R2 make thing at least a little bit fair....

Comment

i'm in on this...there's gotta be a way

Comment

Working...
                              X