Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 support totaly.

Comment

I obviously agree, the new rune system will be a very important aspect of the game, so only one tank trial per day is totally ridiculous. Im sure they did it on purpose to force player who cant be online at this time to spend balens to unlock the runes...once they have won enough money with this they will make multiple tank trials per day, probably not before a couple months i guess

Comment

All agree +1

Comment

At one at @ 17.00 Right now that is a free hour... it'd be a great time to implement since it's a time when many can be on.. 21 is late for ppl that have to go bed early for work/school/stuffs like that

Comment

Seems like R2 didn't quite learn the lesson with BG. Having an event of any significance at only one time a day is just rude. It's confusing that they wouldn't implement it in the exact same format as BG is now.

Comment

id like tank to happen after every group of bg(10:30-3:30-10:30pm)its a really important thing in game and shouldnt have only 1 set hour for it

Comment

Agreed not fair only benefits cash players.Or is that the plan ?

Comment

Someone mentioned that it might be a good idea to have the tank trials on the half hour after the battlegrounds. I think that would be a great idea. It would add them at 9:30 am, 1030 am, 1330 pm, 1430 pm, 1530 pm, and the evening ones too. That should give everyone time to join in the fun and get the runes they need.

Comment

petition signed.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessina View Post
                      Someone mentioned that it might be a good idea to have the tank trials on the half hour after the battlegrounds. I think that would be a great idea. It would add them at 9:30 am, 1030 am, 1330 pm, 1430 pm, 1530 pm, and the evening ones too. That should give everyone time to join in the fun and get the runes they need.
                      They dont WANT us to get many runes from them! So the best we can hope is a second time a day.
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

I conquer totally with the 2 times a day minimum .

Comment

Conquer what?
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Conquer what?
                            I think s/he English isn't really that good. S/He meant s/he totally agrees.
                            ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                            IGN: Mary Magdalene
                            Class: Mage
                            LVL: 44
                            BR: 1194
                            Full level 40 epic set

Comment

these tank trials are a ***** joke r2 you guys have ruined this game bigtime you greedy ♥♥♥♥ time to wake up and start doing things players want not what u think will gain more income its a ***** joke
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-14-2013, 04:11 AM.

Comment

+1
                                Provide alternative Tank Trial Timings....

Comment

Working...
                                X