Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tank Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is my thought on tanks make it an all day thing but only one attempt like spire that settles everything for everyone.

Comment

The Tank Wars is awesome. There needs to be more attempts and time slots available throughout the day, similar to how Battlegrounds or MPDs are. Additionally, there are no rankings for Tank Wars right now, I would also suggest possibly counting victories and tallying them up, or having win-lose records annotated somewhere - for bragging rights and such.

Comment

100% agreed, after battleground at X:30 is the best idea

Comment

Tanks was total fun , enjoyed a lot. Only problem is time of this event. Would be perfect if you could make it after each BG with lets say rewards for only 2 attempts, rest can join just for tank fun.

Comment

multiple times a day would be incredible. was kinda tough making sure was around for it and my time matches the US time of server

Comment

Originally posted by R22279176 View Post
              these tank trials are a ***** joke r2 you guys have ruined this game bigtime you greedy ♥♥♥♥ time to wake up and start doing things players want not what u think will gain more income its a ***** joke
              What income on this part of the game? --"
              Even casher still need time to lvl up they're tank by participating on this game fisrt before they can wasting 2k ballen for new tanks.
              For rune?
              Oh geez... those rune usage still limited on battle. If player want to use it multiple time, just how many ballen you think they need to waste on rune pack?

And what player want?
              Most people want this kind of balance on game.
              Everyone start as equal here (tank trial), just need time to get stronger like what happen on past. Oh wait, this one rely on tehnic.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-14-2013, 04:11 AM.
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

+1 i agree with 2/day

Comment

i agree as well

Comment

Yes please, the current hour of this event, makes it impossible for many of us to participate in it.
                    Has a player, would love to be able to do it. Please do the same with this event as you did with Battle Grounds

Comment

agreed ... since many are from differnt countires making 2 or 3 different times for the tank war would be appropriate and ppl would't miss out
                      [S14 Serenity Lake]
                      omans
                      Archer
                      Serenity

-Don't reach Young Blood-

Comment

yup i agree .. a 2nd or 3rd tank war would fit perfectly .. and one sometime after the reset would be great since many ppl from the philipines and many other countries are on at that time, and ofcourse to be fair each player should have only one attepmt per day

Comment

your tank war is a load of ****, you spend months developing your character and now you are forced to participate in a stupid tank war which has nothing to do with your char except for the fact if you don't do it will take you even longer to get items for the new rune system since at the moment there is so many options available to allow you to get items for the rune system (LOL). it is only offered once a day at a specific time which is not practical for everyone
                          Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 06-14-2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

better idea is to remove it entirely n give a different way to get runes! tank wars suck n the fact its mandatory for runes makes it worse

Comment

seeing ast it the only way we got right now i would like more times and not just the one because not all of us can be on at that time all the time
                              CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                              name RubyRed
                              type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                              Name gippal .........Name backlash
                              Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Maybe make the tank time different then the Battlegrounds, so that no one person will miss out on either. And multiple times a day just like Battlaground.

Comment

Working...
                                X