Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tank Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear R2 admin's and R2 developers, please give us a chance to join this tanks battle in different time! Need at least 3-5 times per day, but only 1 attempts for player.

Need to be 3-5 times Tank Wars per day in different time, please R2
    ★Медвед★Mage★Wartune★Kong-s5★63 lvl★

Comment

LOVE tank wars!! But i do agree with you guys.. hope they at least make one more.. maybe for the mornings? I had this issure with battlegrounds when i first started as it was only at night and i worked 5 days out of the week.. the weekends i spent time with my girlfriend a few times during that time so finally when they did change battlegrounds.. i was a level 60 somthing who wasnt even crusader yet! Dont want that to happen for tanks or no one will want me in there party.. 3 a day would be perfect!! one in morning, one in afternoon and one at night. Anyone figure out what tank tech points are for yet? the way i see it now is its just a faster way to get new tanks with balens other then leveling them but do they have another purpose? and how are they gotten? kills? attacks? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by medvedko View Post
        Dear R2 admin's and R2 developers, please give us a chance to join this tanks battle in different time! Need at least 3-5 times per day, but only 1 attempts for player.

Need to be 3-5 times Tank Wars per day in different time, please R2
        They can only implement it if 7road allows too.
        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
        IGN: Mary Magdalene
        Class: Mage
        LVL: 44
        BR: 1194
        Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Agreed with OP's suggestion +1

And if there's concern about the runes, just have it at 1 attempt.

Comment

There are plenty of times in the day they can add in a Tank Trial.
            8:00 (and earlier)
            15:00
            17:00
            The current time overlaps with the 1st of the 3rd set of BGs. If you want to keep that setup, then put a Tank trial at the start of all 3 BGs and only let people in once a day.

The current 21:00 time just doesn't work for me on a regular basis. Everything else in the game has multiple time slots, why not Tanks?

Comment

I thinkthe Tank warfare indicates the difference between the Chinese Game culture and that of many of the Wartune players in other locations. Tank war and the new rune system was tested in china and apparently was liked. I think it is terrible and may endup causing me to drop our of game.

Comment

For my opinion, i suggest that instead using mouse for moving and direction, i suggest use cursor on keyboard more easy to use instead of mouse...

Please...

Comment

I'd have a suggestion for Tank Wars too. A Ranking for these, and at a number of victories, a Rank called "Master Tanker"

And I agree with multiple attempts at Tank Trials.
                  Last edited by leonidasRO; 06-14-2013, 02:59 PM.
                  In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
                  Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
                  "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
                  I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

+1 for this suggestion

Comment

make it 3 slots with 20 minutes duration.. 25 mins. is too long for tanks to be running around chasing each other

Comment

only 1 tank battle vary dumb some players not online at that time please change.

Comment

I agree that the 25 minutes is a little too long and also that there should be more times. It occurs at midnight my time which makes it hard when I have to work the next day to go to. And before y'all start in on the "join another server in a diff time zone" **** i am on this server because all of my friends are and also all the times for everything else work out best for me.
                          ~*~ Phoenix on S37, Kayura on S39 and Arabella on S20 ~*~

Comment

def need it set up like bg still have the one maybe 2 runs wit more chances to play threw out the day for the ppl that cant be on at 2100 i barely got in for 1 minute today cause i was late getting in!!!! other than that the length of the game is fine wit me reminds me of the old tanks game on atari =)
                            Last edited by R22992774; 06-14-2013, 08:37 PM. Reason: additonal info

Comment

Being Rank1 doesn't give you anything extra.

I won yesterday's it gave me 3 Bag, 3 Runestone.

Lose today, it gave me 1 Bag, 3 Runestone.

Even tho I was Rank 1 in points, there's no bonus. ;(

Comment

(pointing at runestone)
                                That's your reward for being rank 1.
                                I got 1 runestone for end up at rank 5 (lose) and none for end up at rank 7 (win)
                                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                                IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                                X