Tank Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessina View Post
    Someone mentioned that it might be a good idea to have the tank trials on the half hour after the battlegrounds. I think that would be a great idea. It would add them at 9:30 am, 1030 am, 1330 pm, 1430 pm, 1530 pm, and the evening ones too. That should give everyone time to join in the fun and get the runes they need.
    I agree 100% - especially with the suggested battle timeframes. Besides making the battles more available to everyone, having them straight after BG would ensure there were plenty of players online to form teams.

The runes have too much impact on the game. I feel this event is possibly more important to be able to do regularly than any one of the others.
    I miss most events and only get to do them in the weekends. Not being able to keep my runes up to the level of other players would make the game almost unplayable after a while.

Comment

i agree to this..... sucks that most events are on full hour and then they mix....

Tanks need to be mutiple times a day, people do have chores, jobs, and other stuff do to in life beside be 24/7 online
      Nova Genesis

IGN
      : Deathlode
      Level : 69 / 39
      Class : Pyson
      Server : (S26) (S43)
      Guild : Elite Garuda / Triade

Comment

+1

I agree. Wholeheartedly. Completely. Without reservation.....

Comment

I agree to it. I am thinking to quit the game cause I know having Rune system gives an upper hand and I totally dont want people who are doing it go ahead than me cause there timings is comfortable but I cant because of time restraint. I am hoping that wartune will pay heed to us and gives us a fair chance to compete with everyone else
          Abibi
          Knight:-Level 62

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Comment

agreed, might as well make it battleground like, with only 1 attempt but with lots of times u can get in for it Also +1 for the guy who suggested it at .30 after battlegrounds so we can join both, but please make it twice or more times /day

Comment

Make another tank battle at 17:00 for US servers. Maybe do a once / day attempt for it, so we will be able to do it with EU guys at afternoon.

Comment

+1 for more time slots. And 30 minutes after each bg is actually a great idea.

I would like 2 attempts a day as well, because tanks are a great fun (who would've trought ).

Comment

Vote on the poll everyone! http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....956#post572956

Comment

+1 to that

Comment

Go go vote for 10:00

Comment

kind sirs;
                        it would be a good thing if you would allow for at least 4 tank trials a day. the carbon foot print of that tank just sitting there for 24 hours a day seven days a week burning all of that fuel and expelling all of that Co2 CO1 as well as all the other green house gasses is ruining the environment.the black smoke alone (Proof that fossil fuels are being used) is staining the walls of my city and the guards are complaining of respiratory illness which started the day you delivered the tank to my city. and i must mention the placement of the tank in close proximity to my farm land is having a detrimental effect on my crops as well. I find it most objectionable to only have one 25 minute trial a day for the TONS of environmental killing gasses spewing forth from the exhaust vents of the that mechanical monstrosity is to be defined as a horrible waste of resources and should be addressed with the utmost urgency. I do realize that the tank can be a obstinate vehicle to get started, i recall the technician taking over twelve hours to get it running at the onset. all of the rancorous screaming of the most vilest of language caused me personally to leave my castle and speak with the technician as the princess started to cry at the sound of all of the "BAD WORDS" and more than a few of my horsed bolted out of the stable frightened out of their minds at the noise. If the tank is to stay on all of the time then at least allow us to make good use of the equipment by having at least the four trials a day as previously discussed.
                        thank you for your speedy, most kind consideration in this matter and please effect the necessary adjustments accordingly

yours truly,

Ickabod Bonecrusher
                        Mage Ridge server (S236)
                        Assistant Guild Leader of "Defiance"
                        Last edited by Ickabod; 06-17-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ickabod View Post
                          kind sirs;
                          it would be a good thing if you would allow for at least 4 tank trials a day. the carbon foot print of that tank just sitting there for 24 hours a day seven days a week burning all of that fuel and expelling all of that Co2 CO1 as well as all the other green house gasses is ruining the environment.the black smoke alone (Proof that fossil fuels are being used) is staining the walls of my city and the guards are complaining of respiratory illness which started the day you delivered the tank to my city. and i must mention the placement of the tank in close proximity to my farm land is having a detrimental effect on my crops as well. I find it most objectionable to only have one 25 minute trial a day for the TONS of environmental killing gasses spewing forth from the exhaust vents of the that mechanical monstrosity is to be defined as a horrible waste of resources and should be addressed with the utmost urgency. I do realize that the tank can be a obstinate vehicle to get started, i recall the technician taking over twelve hours to get it running at the onset. all of the rancorous screaming of the most vilest of language caused me personally to leave my castle and speak with the technician as the princess started to cry at the sound of all of the "BAD WORDS" and more than a few of my horsed bolted out of the stable frightened out of their minds at the noise. If the tank is to stay on all of the time then at least allow us to make good use of the equipment by having at least the four trials a day as previously discussed.
                          thank you for your speedy, most kind consideration in this matter and please effect the necessary adjustments accordingly

yours truly,

Ickabod Bonecrusher
                          Mage Ridge server (S236)
                          ^_^ *thumbs up*

Comment

kind sirs;

yours truly,

Ickabod Bonecrusher
                            Mage Ridge server (S236)
                            Truly Epic opening post.

Welcome to the forum!

^_^
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I agree too

Comment

kind sirs;

yours truly,

Ickabod Bonecrusher
                                Mage Ridge server (S236)
                                +1

I voted for 10 am, but I have a strong feeling that they will add a few new slots
                                Last edited by lareth; 06-17-2013, 07:06 PM. Reason: Because I voted :D

Comment

Working...
                                X