Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R25534267
    replied
    Agreed not fair only benefits cash players.Or is that the plan ?

Leave a comment:

• R22958483
    replied
    id like tank to happen after every group of bg(10:30-3:30-10:30pm)its a really important thing in game and shouldnt have only 1 set hour for it

Leave a comment:

• PaulaMint
    replied
    Seems like R2 didn't quite learn the lesson with BG. Having an event of any significance at only one time a day is just rude. It's confusing that they wouldn't implement it in the exact same format as BG is now.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    At one at @ 17.00 Right now that is a free hour... it'd be a great time to implement since it's a time when many can be on.. 21 is late for ppl that have to go bed early for work/school/stuffs like that

Leave a comment:

• Savaniah
    replied
    All agree +1

Leave a comment:

• R26092269
    replied
    I obviously agree, the new rune system will be a very important aspect of the game, so only one tank trial per day is totally ridiculous. Im sure they did it on purpose to force player who cant be online at this time to spend balens to unlock the runes...once they have won enough money with this they will make multiple tank trials per day, probably not before a couple months i guess

Leave a comment:

• usaqmuri
    replied
    +1 support totaly.

Leave a comment:

• MisterChi
    replied
    i'm in on this...there's gotta be a way

Leave a comment:

• Torsida
    replied
    Yeah one time a day is impossible for lots of people.We do work and have lives.You need us to work to buy your BALENS....And a lots of people in different time zones, come on R2 make thing at least a little bit fair....

Leave a comment:

• TimmyT
    replied
    i support this.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Each day i work from 5pm to 3am... And tank war time is impossible for me to join... Yeah i can ask someone for help but evry1 want join this battle so 0 chance to enter this event for me.
    1 more attemp is great idea

Leave a comment:

• Api_kebakar
    replied
    i want tank trial have 2 attempts! its hard only one att. if we miss once then its done.

Leave a comment:

• cleanbean
    replied
    Once a day is pretty biased towards people who have other obligations during the day or night.

At least make it two and only allow one entrance for example.

Leave a comment:

• R23665931
    replied
    the tank time is horrible u need to add more time slots like around bg times that way the player can choose to run tanks or do there bg that way all time zones at least have a chance to run it its way to late here to run it for me

Leave a comment:

• Mennoly
    replied
    I fully support this and even think there should be 3 slots at least. This would make sure that everyone at least had the chance of entering one of them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X