Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm gone after 1.6 update

Hi

After the update, my farm got replaced by Tanks and i cant seem to find my farm anywhere. I can only access my farm whenever its time for harvesting when a small window pops up at the bottom. Anyone here to shed some clues on how to find the farm?

thanks

Click on the tree next to the catacomb.

Comment

As was posted, click on the ancient tree and you will be taken to farm page. Btw if you notice any crop circles, please post pics, we are sure the aliens left the tanks (sad to have to note this but the aliens was sarcasm)
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Seriously? First clothing which has nothing to do with the look of Wartune? Now Aliens? *** is wrong with R2!!

Next thing you'll be telling me there's such things as Evil Unicorns or Evil Alpacas

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Next thing you'll be telling me there's such things as Evil Unicorns or Evil Alpacas
          and fat bloated space worms!
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            and fat bloated space worms!
            Pfft, as if that's true, that's like saying there's a giant wolf that's like 5x the size of my character, as if. Keep dreaming

Comment

You`ll get to your farm by clicking on ancient tree.

Comment

Pfft, as if that's true, that's like saying there's a giant wolf that's like 5x the size of my character, as if. Keep dreaming
                I wish there was a Giant Wiggling Worm that will come out and eat all of us some day.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  I wish there was a Giant Wiggling Worm that will come out and eat all of us some day.
                  Or a dragon, but that's just me poor Dreams >;
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

The amount of sarcasm in this thread is physically painful..........
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Today’s largest gray wolves would have been of similar size to an average dire wolf; the largest dire wolves would have been considerably larger than any modern gray wolf. The dire wolf is calculated to weigh 25% more than living gray wolves.[3]

Many of these characteristics were needed to fight off and prey on larger megafauna
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dire_wolf

Roughly 300 million years ago, giant insects scuttled around and fluttered over the planet, with dragonflies bearing wingspans comparable to hawks at two-and-a-half feet. Back then, oxygen made up 35 percent of the air, compared to the 21 percent we breathe now.
                      http://www.livescience.com/1083-oxygen-giant-bugs.html

I come from a game called Dreamworld on Kongregate. been playing it for many many many years. about 5 years before crystal saga came out, 6ish for wartune. it has similar settings to both- MMO RPG, i can choose to kill alien time lords or all sorts of other stuff yet its a game mostly like cs/wartunes. know another game- which have played for many many years, Online MMO RPG fantasy based. sometimes there are inter-dimensional beings etc in these types of games, you can cross dimensions to fight aliens etc or other fantasy creatures. D&D& world of darkness (Some of the biggest all time pen and paper multiplayer RPG's) have inter-dimensional beings that use either magic or a fusion of technology and magic to cross reality's or dimensions or space etc and interact with players.

personally wouldn't complain- nothing better then snagging a alien ship with void capability's, or taking their gear: in wartunes case - tanks
                      mage a magic powered siege engine in D&D once. powered by imago (magic symbols) etc which generated a Prismatic drill/wall and moved. all of which was based off my characters tech/building skills.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	alien wizard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	1670353
                      some alien gear. the sword gives 20% block rate. I have a Robot pet in my other RPG game like wartunes.

Name:	pet 212.png
Size:	795.4 KB
ID:	1670354
                      ^that game I can be a bunch of stuff, a undead lich, dracopyre(werewolf dragon vampire hybrid), Dracomancer( mage who uses dragon magic&can shapeshift), Dragonslayer, light mage, etc etc. even have a house. which the house performs functions, each painting I have in my house gives me access to a special dungeon, have house guards and workers that generate stuff I can use. can even buy and or upgrade a house to have more facilities.
                      can't wait to see what wartunes houses do
                      there are buildings in wartunes, old style- used to have horses drawing carts I believe if want to compare that to real world.-would also require some sort of smith skill-building skills etc. usually old war games like these have some sort of siege engine, is it really that hard to believe that "people" who can build their own epic city's an stuff can't build other things? if have lamps etc, thats a basic harness of fire etc- combustion engines and ancient tech with even natural resources wasn't impossible for people IRL. if were to compare that to real world that's like saying it's impossible for us to have discovered new technology by advancing what we know. not that i'm saying wartunes should get Lamborghini's through a space portal in time. the tanks look rudimentary, so its not that far fetched.

its actually not that odd of a concept to see in a fantasy game filled with impossible things since its based off the impossible anyways. i mean really. do we use magic irl? i'd like to watch it besides some circus trick.
                      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-13-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

God that was hard to understand since I don't know those games o.o All I know is that is full of rubbish..
                        Everyone knows aliens have laser that go pew pew!! They don't use swords. Psh

Comment

God that was hard to understand since I don't know those games o.o All I know is that is full of rubbish..
                          Everyone knows aliens have laser that go pew pew!! They don't use swords. Psh

they have scientists scouts, assassins, etc etc o.o and ships that go pewpewpew

Name:	power finish.jpg
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	1670355Click image for larger version

Name:	assassin.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	1670356Click image for larger version

Name:	scientist.jpg
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	1670357Click image for larger version

Name:	timelord1.jpg
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1670359

Name:	alienship.jpg
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	1670358
                          the swords aren't earned by the normal guys though, you have to do epic damage on bosses and by chance find them, or get extremely lucky with one of the normal guys. but the best ones come from bosses.
                          notice all mobs= Killed by cuteness too. killer bunnies ftw

if wartunes could take any tips from those games. I'd say some sort of guild dungeon would be cool. in dreamworld you can use demon keys to open a portal which lets your guild fight 100+monsters then a boss, or a demon orb for harder version. keys/orbs can be rarely dropped from the monsters inside or bought from shop. for more Wartune esque rewards those legendary shards or w/e o.o or premade items depending on dmg to boss
                          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-13-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

@ShadowGrammaDraco: You and your dreamworld

It'd be cool and all seeing those if it wasn't for the unimpressive graphics.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

wow that game looks like total ****

Comment

Working...
                              X