Battleground cheaters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground cheaters

well on battleground why cant you but defences up because theirs ppl on their just fighting the defences to get to your camps once removed they just stand outside camp pining ppl in i was just on one of them and 9 ppl pining ppl in the camp while their friends collect the blue carts i think its unfair for other players

WE NEED THOSE DEFENDERS UPGRADED TO VERY HIGH LEVELS

There is no cheat here.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R214948683 View Post
      well on battleground why cant you but defences up because theirs ppl on their just fighting the defences to get to your camps once removed they just stand outside camp pining ppl in i was just on one of them and 9 ppl pining ppl in the camp while their friends collect the blue carts i think its unfair for other players

so many chaater lose accout here,...
      calm down,..
      keep play,.. keep fun,..
      `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

Originally posted by R214948683 View Post

Then you will have people who can come along and beat those defenders. If people can beat the guards, then they deserve to make it to the spawn camp.
        It's a persons own personal judgement if it's wrong or not, it's nothing illegal, it's part of the game.

2 teams competing (Sorry if spelled wrong) to get the highest score, by collecting the "Crystals" in the middle.
        1 Very effective strategy is to spawn camp, or to attack anyone that moves.

Some people are only their for honor (Me being one).

If you don't like it, wait until these people are in a battle, and run like hell, otherwise, leave bg and find a new bg to enter..
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Then you will have people who can come along and beat those defenders. If people can beat the guards, then they deserve to make it to the spawn camp.
          It's a persons own personal judgement if it's wrong or not, it's nothing illegal, it's part of the game.

2 teams competing (Sorry if spelled wrong) to get the highest score, by collecting the "Crystals" in the middle.
          1 Very effective strategy is to spawn camp, or to attack anyone that moves.

Some people are only their for honor (Me being one).

If you don't like it, wait until these people are in a battle, and run like hell, otherwise, leave bg and find a new bg to enter..
          Spawn camping and dryad bombing should both be illegal and get you banned for it. Those are two things that make BG completely stupid.

Comment

i think there should be two different side to each BG.. on one side u hav all the PvPer's and the other side you hav all the gatherer's.. thats my opnion

Comment

I agree with the 2 last post.

BG is not war, it's a game of challenge with fighting. Let's not forget this, a game. Everywhere on internet they ask for respect from the user. And respect doesn't mean only words but also our actions. Why acting as a jerk (sorry for the word) would be ok?. If this game would a been real they would be rules of respect between players. So why is it so hard for some people to show some on internet in a GAME.

Better programming could prevent this and they should think about this problem for the futur. One day, if someone know where one ''jerk'' live , it could turn really bad. And i'm not joking.
              Last edited by Savaniah; 06-13-2013, 02:31 PM. Reason: Forgot words

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                Stop saying stupide answer.

1.We have only 2 attempt by day to get rewarded.
                2.When we leave a BG, we can't enter again until a laps of time ( i know, i try )After that laps, how long do you still have, if you go... 6 min. Get real, it's a total wast.

Even if there is 3 time in a day to go there, it is not everyone who has nothing to do i life other then play. So your answer is not a solution, OK!

Comment

Originally posted by Savaniah View Post

2.When we leave a BG, we can't enter again until a laps of time ( i know, i try )After that laps, how long do you still have, if you go... 6 min. Get real, it's a total wast.

Even if there is 3 time in a day to go there, it is not everyone who has nothing to do i life other then play. So your answer is not a solution, OK!
                  You say stop make stupid answers... Look at you.
                  From i even remember you have 5min cd when you leave bg but you dont lose this attemp.
                  Next thing...what br you guys have on your bg barket? You are sad becouse with 30k br on 50-59 barket you cant win with 50k br ppl? You are lazzy...so lazzy, work 1st on your acc and then start writing,this is not my fould you only vUp without thing aBout br and then cry...we work hard till vUp and we are strong enaught for kill u...why? Becouse we think when we play...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    You say stop make stupid answers... Look at you.
                    From i even remember you have 5min cd when you leave bg but you dont lose this attemp.
                    Next thing...what br you guys have on your bg barket? You are sad becouse with 30k br on 50-59 barket you cant win with 50k br ppl? You are lazzy...so lazzy, work 1st on your acc and then start writing,this is not my fould you only vUp without thing aBout br and then cry...we work hard till vUp and we are strong enaught for kill u...why? Becouse we think when we play...
                    So you think people can anticipate how it is going to be the BG. How old are you?
                    Lazzy... Look how you write.

This subject is not about crying but find answers to a better gameplay for everyone to have fun winning or loosing.

Comment

So you think people can anticipate how it is going to be the BG. How old are you?
                      Lazzy... Look how you write.

This subject is not about crying but find answers to a better gameplay for everyone to have fun winning or loosing.
                      Yep,my languege is not perfect and i know that, im from Noeng country so sry if you dont understand basic words of your mainlang...
                      But this not theard aBout that.
                      You complaining becouse you dont have fun from bg...let me ask what is your br and on what barket? 30k on 50-59 or 45 on 60-69? Not my fould you are too weak for take fun from your bg barket ...
                      Cya man

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I have fun in BG when there is good players, most of the time. I have my part of winning. Now i'm level 54 and soon i will have my level 55 kit and already i start to hurt many heros or win and with templar level 36 but nicely upgraded. Battle Rating, i'm ok not the strongest but in the top of my level in fact in duel i do fine. And most of the time i'm in the top 8 in BG so it's not about me but about fairplay, RESPECT in game. I already won MVP by playing fair (that is to most kill) so you dont have to spawncamp to get your points and honors. It is not because it is a game that we should trow out our manners. Think about that.

Comment

I have fun in BG when there is good players, most of the time. I have my part of winning. Now i'm level 54 and soon i will have my level 55 kit and already i start to hurt many heros or win and with templar level 36 but nicely upgraded. Battle Rating, i'm ok not the strongest but in the top of my level in fact in duel i do fine. And most of the time i'm in the top 8 in BG so it's not about me but about fairplay, RESPECT in game. I already won MVP by playing fair (that is to most kill) so you dont have to spawncamp to get your points and honors. It is not because it is a game that we should trow out our manners. Think about that.
                          Good for you we start talk aBout something. You are 54 and are you afraid aBout new barket but why? I enter tooday 6x bg for check. 4x old barket 2x new and after rejoin again old barket. You must remamber old barkets still exist but diff is - you can join old or new.
                          Again you can blame ppl with 45k br can kill guards,guards are for 40k br ppl and one more thing, idk how long i dont see guards on Both sides...this is rule of bg - each team kill same guards but win that,who cart more points.
                          Once you are on more powerfull team who keep respowners on safe zone, once you are on lose team ... This is bg not give me what i want event
                          I hope now you understand me

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I love when someone says something you don't agree with and it's automatically a stupid answer. Now please explain to me, and quote me, where i said, what i said was the only solution?

I do know the time lapse between leaving a bg, as i have had to change bgs before, wow, amazing huh!

Well please, tell me, with the current state of things, and without suggesting a new way of surviving in bg, what are you suppose to do, if you don't like your current bg?
                            cause after a certain amount of time, if your points don't change at all, you are kicked from BG anyway

I have wasted my attempts, cause i haven't been able to keep up with BG, and switch through, i don't see why it's such a huge dilemma.
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Spawn camping and dryad bombing should both be illegal and get you banned for it. Those are two things that make BG completely stupid.
                              Dryad bombing i agree, cause usually they chase me.

But it shouldn't be made illegal at all. Battleground is that, a Battleground. Of course you are going to want to stop the other side from carting because it gives them a chance to over take your team and win.

Comment

Working...
                              X