Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    End game knight
    lvl 74 knight vs lvl 78 mage - poor lvl 74 knight 20.3k patk takes 4 - 6 turns to kill the lvl 78 templars. Mage takes 2 turns ( 1 rof+ 1 meteor).

lvl 74 knight vs lvl 76 pve set archer - archer spams Armor Pierce on poor knight. (PS, no knight standing in front now, coz knight vs knight can delphic + e delphic the knight if standing in front)

Ok Knight can kill all, but need pretty heavy cash!
    Why would a Knight be in back row? Troops from opponent would heal the knight..

Knight vs Mage... Knight would HS + Ult Slasher + Whirldwind/Rune + Ult Slasher + Agoran Shield + Ult Slasher etc etc.. mage is toast..
    Knight vs Archer, piece of cake, Archer will deal low damage to Knight..

Knight vs Knight - Knight with better stats wins?

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Ah okay well its 3k capped now? Okay well still im sure it be a pain to fight them just bc of the stats alone and the large amount of hp. There shield will hold up a lot longer as well. Then pve gear as well. Oh and not to mention even though the heals are capped they got knights with 10k+ block so im sure the block rate is just insane.
      100% + with 10k blok knight get 20-30% normal dmg...yeah knight is the best endgame class on china dc,but here is impossible to get thise stats and thats why mages pown that much

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        Yo death u ever fought an archer stacking AP at u ?
        AP is like what? Each of them -150 Pdef...

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Ah okay well its 3k capped now? Okay well still im sure it be a pain to fight them just bc of the stats alone and the large amount of hp. There shield will hold up a lot longer as well. Then pve gear as well. Oh and not to mention even though the heals are capped they got knights with 10k+ block so im sure the block rate is just insane.
        I played in the 7Road's 2nd server until I was level 70. And i can tell you this, 5k block and 10k block doesn't make that much of a difference. The actually luck of the player who controls the toon does.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          AP is like what? Each of them -150 Pdef...

I played in the 7Road's 2nd server until I was level 70. And i can tell you this, 5k block and 10k block doesn't make that much of a difference. The actually luck of the player who controls the toon does.
          Makes huge diff...like with crit when you get enaught crit for 100% rate - more crit works like determination astro, blok works like that too but you get more % dmg reduction you think why ppl ther go for 10k crit or block when 100% rate = ~5200...
          This patch dont change nothing in pvp areas for me

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Makes huge diff...like with crit when you get enaught crit for 100% rate - more crit works like determination astro, blok works like that too but you get more % dmg reduction you think why ppl ther go for 10k crit or block when 100% rate = ~5200...
            This patch dont change nothing in pvp areas for me
            I don't know why either, since their block was about the same, 5k and 10k, both had about 50% chance to block. Excessive I say.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              I don't know why either, since their block was about the same, 5k and 10k, both had about 50% chance to block. Excessive I say.
              I talk with one who play there and have 7k blok,he say he have more dmg reduction...
              But i cant try this so only can say what someone say to me and maybe this is wrong

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                I talk with one who play there and have 7k blok,he say he have more dmg reduction...
                But i cant try this so only can say what someone say to me and maybe this is wrong
                Don't worry, I've not been there for over a month, so maybe I don't remember some details regarding those statistics.

{OuO**

Comment

don't u guys see mage>knight>archer>mage this is the circle. base on same balens used or so whatever u called.
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                    don't u guys see mage>knight>archer>mage this is the circle. base on same balens used or so whatever u called.
                    True but ppl dont understand that...idk why knights allways want be mage killer when this is not knight target...allways like you say - similar br mage>knight>archer>mage...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                      You forgot there are people who spend like crazy just to beat one class, and leave out the other to be whipped.

Like some Archer I know went crazy over Pdef just to be stomped by Mages 2 weeks later.

{OuO**

Comment

battle ground

Battle ground is the only other source of honour for players who guilds are not in guild wars for those players under lvl 50 that source has now been taken from them as in most cases knights cant compete with Templars

a well thought out update r 2

mcbeth

netherforest s39

Comment

yes they do im lv57 mage on server 91 well will be when it lets me back on

Comment

) i`m 47 k br mage with 50 pve set .. i can kill 50-52k br knights now. Stun on me ... i get bl .. suntoria. and i`m back 100% hp ) with driad lvl 3 i killed 60 k knight and yeah .. most knights dunno how to atack mages ... they go for the tropps.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                              ) i`m 47 k br mage with 50 pve set .. i can kill 50-52k br knights now. Stun on me ... i get bl .. suntoria. and i`m back 100% hp ) with driad lvl 3 i killed 60 k knight and yeah .. most knights dunno how to atack mages ... they go for the tropps.
                              So if i want to skip troops i have to start with holy seal> ult slasher> shield> ult slasher> ww, if mage use heal inbetween any of those steps i again need to deal with troops. From expiriance against mages i need to kill their troops first and survive till 50% dmg bonus so i can delphic destroy him.

Comment

Mage >.< Always

I manage to kill knights 6k br higher than me
                                ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                                Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                                My pathetic youtube channel
                                -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Working...
                                X