X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    Yo death u ever fought an archer stacking AP at u ?
    AP is like what? Each of them -150 Pdef...

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Ah okay well its 3k capped now? Okay well still im sure it be a pain to fight them just bc of the stats alone and the large amount of hp. There shield will hold up a lot longer as well. Then pve gear as well. Oh and not to mention even though the heals are capped they got knights with 10k+ block so im sure the block rate is just insane.
    I played in the 7Road's 2nd server until I was level 70. And i can tell you this, 5k block and 10k block doesn't make that much of a difference. The actually luck of the player who controls the toon does.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Ah okay well its 3k capped now? Okay well still im sure it be a pain to fight them just bc of the stats alone and the large amount of hp. There shield will hold up a lot longer as well. Then pve gear as well. Oh and not to mention even though the heals are capped they got knights with 10k+ block so im sure the block rate is just insane.
    100% + with 10k blok knight get 20-30% normal dmg...yeah knight is the best endgame class on china dc,but here is impossible to get thise stats and thats why mages pown that much

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    End game knight
    lvl 74 knight vs lvl 78 mage - poor lvl 74 knight 20.3k patk takes 4 - 6 turns to kill the lvl 78 templars. Mage takes 2 turns ( 1 rof+ 1 meteor).

lvl 74 knight vs lvl 76 pve set archer - archer spams Armor Pierce on poor knight. (PS, no knight standing in front now, coz knight vs knight can delphic + e delphic the knight if standing in front)

Ok Knight can kill all, but need pretty heavy cash!
    Why would a Knight be in back row? Troops from opponent would heal the knight..

Knight vs Mage... Knight would HS + Ult Slasher + Whirldwind/Rune + Ult Slasher + Agoran Shield + Ult Slasher etc etc.. mage is toast..
    Knight vs Archer, piece of cake, Archer will deal low damage to Knight..

Knight vs Knight - Knight with better stats wins?

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Oxy dear, heal on block is capped at 3k HP remember? And Mages can cast Suntoria, making them heal faster than Knights for a period, it is still on even terms between Knight and Mages. Archers on the other hand...
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 06-13-2013, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Oxy dear, heal on block is capped at 3k HP remember? And Mages can cast Suntoria, making them heal faster than Knights for a period, it is still on even terms between Knight and Mages. Archers on the other hand...
    Yo death u ever fought an archer stacking AP at u ?

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Look at the Chinese server? yes I know they have easier access to things like gems etc. So we can't really use that a proof but the overall point is that if we did get the same treatment as the Chinese server. Then yes knights will over win any class. There knights have 150k Brs with over 100k HP. Heals per block and over 10k block .Will make them pretty hard to kill.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Provide proof.
    Look at the Chinese server? yes I know they have easier access to things like gems etc. So we can't really use that a proof but the overall point is that if we did get the same treatment as the Chinese server. Then yes knights will over win any class. There knights have 150k Brs with over 100k HP. Heals per block and over 10k block .Will make them pretty hard to kill.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    This is wrong. end-GAME knight stomp pretty much every class if on equal terms.
    End game knight
    lvl 74 knight vs lvl 78 mage - poor lvl 74 knight 20.3k patk takes 4 - 6 turns to kill the lvl 78 templars. Mage takes 2 turns ( 1 rof+ 1 meteor).

lvl 74 knight vs lvl 76 pve set archer - archer spams Armor Pierce on poor knight. (PS, no knight standing in front now, coz knight vs knight can delphic + e delphic the knight if standing in front)

Ok Knight can kill all, but need pretty heavy cash!

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    Provide proof.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    invest in mdef...

Leave a comment:

• MisterChi
    replied
    it's a rock/paper/scissors world...sort of. knights have to work hard to get our mdef high enough to withstand mages' attacks long enough to kill them. because we have so much pdef "naturally", that's why we pretty much own archers (i routinely beat archers with a few k higher br than me). beating mages on a regular basis, especially those who have a higher br, is a process and not a given. spend some of that gold on your mdef astral and on enlightenment guild skill (yeah, it's expensive but if your other guild skills are maxed...) and maybe try to get more mdef refined into your gear.

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    could it be he was full of drays blessing? like you only fought him once so

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Eh, Pretty sure if I got my Pdef up high enough, I could stomp a Knight, but atm, yeah, Knights later on kill all classes. Early on, Mages kill Knights, especially silly ones

Leave a comment:

• Ban-kai
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Lol Build a knight properly?

Firstly..
    Your BR is nothing, Knights have higher BR than others, if all same gems/astrals etc. BR is a rough indication of ones strength..Having higher BR does NOT mean you are stronger.

Secondly, it's possible you didn't bother trying to kill the mage? Went straight for his troops? If so, this is probably why you lost..

Thirdly,
    The PVP Chain is .
    Archer kills Mage, Mage kills Knight, Knight kills Archer.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Lol Build a knight properly?

Firstly..
    Your BR is nothing, Knights have higher BR than others, if all same gems/astrals etc. BR is a rough indication of ones strength..Having higher BR does NOT mean you are stronger.

Secondly, it's possible you didn't bother trying to kill the mage? Went straight for his troops? If so, this is probably why you lost..

Thirdly,
    The PVP Chain is .
    Archer kills Mage, Mage kills Knight, Knight kills Archer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X