Knights vs mages in 1.6 patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DukeOfViljamovka View Post
    So if i want to skip troops i have to start with holy seal> ult slasher> shield> ult slasher> ww, if mage use heal inbetween any of those steps i again need to deal with troops. From expiriance against mages i need to kill their troops first and survive till 50% dmg bonus so i can delphic destroy him.
    my thoughts exactly. if the mage lets you kill him before his troops then maybe HE is the one who doesnt know how to play

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
      my thoughts exactly. if the mage lets you kill him before his troops then maybe HE is the one who doesnt know how to play
      Even while he's casting his heal, if you're lucky enough and have ult slasher about to hit him, then that heal just delays a turn is all, he's still gonna be lowest HP.

I'd avoid using WW for as long as possible for this reason because yes, if you use WW you weaken the troops and can stuff yourself up when he does heal himself.

Taking on troops is one way, but when my troops have 40k+ hp, and I can use Blessed Light and Restoration on them should you weaken them.. eh yeah you're still gonna take awhile to get through em.

Comment

The Knight that beat Mage easy is when I saw their attack to troops (Level 68+) with 13k+ or 18k+ damage with 2 Knight's main skills. Like mage, we have 2 major skills is Lightning bolt and rain of fire.
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Even while he's casting his heal, if you're lucky enough and have ult slasher about to hit him, then that heal just delays a turn is all, he's still gonna be lowest HP.

I'd avoid using WW for as long as possible for this reason because yes, if you use WW you weaken the troops and can stuff yourself up when he does heal himself.

Taking on troops is one way, but when my troops have 40k+ hp, and I can use Blessed Light and Restoration on them should you weaken them.. eh yeah you're still gonna take awhile to get through em.
          hmm maybe it works but then we would have to prevent damage to troops like you said. maybe now with runeskills we can use them instead of slasher to delay our attack while waiting for uslasher cd. its worth a try but im still not convinced :P

Comment

answer is simple..build your toon better, get more MDEF....idk waht lvl you are but 8k MDEF ain't that much against mages, also mage and knights are oposite classes should tell yu something....

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but when a knight try to hit me this way, I just cast a blessed light, if everything works to how I want it, he'll end up hitting my troops when I reach full hp with it.

And I have to say that this works very good vs mages, however like 99% of all knights stubbornly wants to use WW as their 2nd skill. Fine with me BL and all got full again

Comment

There are 3 advantages of mage=
                1st. Mages can heal themselves while archers and knights dont
                2nd. Mages can do aoe they can attack all of the enemies in one spells which can be used frequently while knights dont and archers aoe needs long cd
                3rd. Archer and Knight focus on their pdef to fight other archers and knights while their mdef are lower than pdef, so if mages hv low pdef they can hv a time to heal them selves while archer and knights struggling to stay alive with their low mdef.
                Those are the 3 advantages of mage from what i knew, and thats what make mages strong i think.
                CRYSTAL SAGA
                IGN: (S10)PrinceMaxer
                Server: (S6)Starglade
                Lvl: 43 Retired~~
                WARTUNE
                IGN: ArchMaster Abandoned~~/MagixMaster
                Server: (S2)Edena Village/(S223)Stormholder
                Level: 37/50
                Class: Archer/Mage
                Guild : (None)/Dymension
                Honor: Warrior/Crusader

Comment

now stun win. if knight can stun that mage for 3runs ´=Knight win. and conversely

Comment

Beginning with HS? LOOOOL, What a stupid strategy to against mage

Why would a Knight be in back row? Troops from opponent would heal the knight..

Knight vs Mage... Knight would HS + Ult Slasher + Whirldwind/Rune + Ult Slasher + Agoran Shield + Ult Slasher etc etc.. mage is toast..

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                      Beginning with HS? LOOOOL, What a stupid strategy to against mage
                      How so?
                      Drops mage to lowest hp, allowing the rest of the attacks to hit mage, and only mage.
                      Bypasses the troops, which for a a mage.. Troops are a secondary defense.
                      Allows their troops to survive and heal you...

Not only that, but if you land a stun, then you've got 1-3 rounds of attacking the mage while not doing a thing..
                      I'd like to see you show me an appropriate strategy for dealing with mages.

Comment

How so?
                        Drops mage to lowest hp, allowing the rest of the attacks to hit mage, and only mage.

Not only that, but if you land a stun, then you've got 1-3 rounds of attacking the mage while not doing a thing..
                        clear troops.... do 1 or 2 delphics when you reach inc 50% dmg.. a pve set knight can do this easly.. and they hurt as feq throwing those delphics

Comment

depends on the mage. a lot of players i've noticed seem to focus so heavily on their attack, that they neglect their defense. doesn't matter what class you are vs any class, neglect your defense, and your OP atk is worthless. just my 2 cents. :P

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            clear troops.... do 1 or 2 delphics when you reach inc 50% dmg.. a pve set knight can do this easly.. and they hurt as feq throwing those delphics
                            But can a Knight do that while I'm healing my troops also? It's gonna take an average knight that I fight perhaps..10+ turns to clear my troops. So I would get about 7 attacks on him, with 3 being heals..not to mention holy seal..

So this is why I think it fails, in 7 or so attacks, I could take him down. It's viable if the troops are weak, but my troops have over 45k HP. I can heal them for 20k minimum. + almost 3k sun per turn.. it's just too much for most knights to kill. Hell I've fought a **** load of mages that can't even kill my troops until the 50% mark.

Unless the Knight is seriously overpowered, it doesn't work that well, just like archers using lunatic, works, but not effectively.

Comment

I dont know what knights u fight ElusionM but they seems to be weak xD

i have 2 scenario vs mages..
                              Slasher, US, Slasher, US after this troops are gone. then i do Delphic Small then few slashers and us then they are dead. if not i wait for 50% then just EDD no mage can suvive that unless he is uber..

scenario 2 .. Slasher, WW (1 troop gone ) slasher (last troop gone) then grind him down.

btw that Seal US **** strat, is terrible for higher lvl..

My stats give or take is:
                              Level 72
                              20k+ patk
                              10k+mdef
                              4k block
                              69k HP

On the other hand i am Lord divine, and have will destroyer lvl 9 so.. that maybe helps with my strat..
                              ElusionM u from R2games europe?
                              If you are let me know when you see me in BG and we could fight some to test it out..
                              im Bankai S110.

Comment

slash + HS + WW + shield + (healing rune: added for recent patch) + (auto + slash) + (if get rid of enemy's troops: Delphic hit) (if can't, continue US + auto + slash)

How so?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Working...
                                X