Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights vs mages in 1.6 patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up ur MDF ,..
    n right,.. mage with 11k MTK can kill ur troop in 2 turns,...
    ROF and MD,..

n knight have low MDF so becareful if u battle with mage in PVP,..
    `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

Originally posted by R28795109 View Post
      I dont know what knights u fight ElusionM but they seems to be weak xD

i have 2 scenario vs mages..
      Slasher, US, Slasher, US after this troops are gone. then i do Delphic Small then few slashers and us then they are dead. if not i wait for 50% then just EDD no mage can suvive that unless he is uber..

scenario 2 .. Slasher, WW (1 troop gone ) slasher (last troop gone) then grind him down.

btw that Seal US **** strat, is terrible for higher lvl..

My stats give or take is:
      Level 72
      20k+ patk
      10k+mdef
      4k block
      69k HP

On the other hand i am Lord divine, and have will destroyer lvl 9 so.. that maybe helps with my strat..
      ElusionM u from R2games europe?
      If you are let me know when you see me in BG and we could fight some to test it out..
      im Bankai S110.
      I'm just using average knights for my example 15-18k Patk, 10kish Mdef, around 50kish hp? I play on Oceanic server =)
      Within that range, it'll take a knight over 10 turns to kill my troops. Slasher + WW = Me using Holy Seal + Blessed Light then Suntoria..Perhaps you're fighting silly mages that use Thunderer builds instead of Blessed Light builds?

Anyways, end result is my troops survive long enough for me to get the kill. People using HS + Ult Slasher do a lot more damage to me than anything else, but they mess it up with Whirlwind, while I'm healing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        But can a Knight do that while I'm healing my troops also?.
        If the 50% kicks in and I have a enhanced delphic destroyer ready, I kill templars 70+ in one or two strikes. No healing is going to help them.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          End game knight
          lvl 74 knight vs lvl 78 mage - poor lvl 74 knight 20.3k patk takes 4 - 6 turns to kill the lvl 78 templars. Mage takes 2 turns ( 1 rof+ 1 meteor).

lvl 74 knight vs lvl 76 pve set archer - archer spams Armor Pierce on poor knight. (PS, no knight standing in front now, coz knight vs knight can delphic + e delphic the knight if standing in front)

Ok Knight can kill all, but need pretty heavy cash!

hahahhahaaaaaa,...
          thats right,....
          lol./
          `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

I'm just using average knights for my example 15-18k Patk, 10kish Mdef, around 50kish hp? I play on Oceanic server =)
            Within that range, it'll take a knight over 10 turns to kill my troops. Slasher + WW = Me using Holy Seal + Blessed Light then Suntoria..Perhaps you're fighting silly mages that use Thunderer builds instead of Blessed Light builds?

Anyways, end result is my troops survive long enough for me to get the kill. People using HS + Ult Slasher do a lot more damage to me than anything else, but they mess it up with Whirlwind, while I'm healing myself.
            i play vs mages with sunto / resto rof bolt thunderer/ meteror
            well theire patk kngiths u compare with is to low to kill troops in 2 turns.. my slasher hit troops for like 18k.. and us like 23-25k vs lvl 72-73 troops.
            i can pretty much beat any mage unless they kill me before 50% then my delphic just 1 shot them.. and if they can kill me before 50% they are uber so nothing there to compare :/

Comment

Eh, by the time I'm 70 I expect my troops to be over 55k hp =) Possibly over 60k. (Plan to use Holy Charm for 7th astral slot, and have Charisma refined on my 60 set when I finally get it done) Because it's the only way I know I can easily farm Knight and Archers. Maybe you're just fighting nub mages and I'm fighting nub knights =P

Comment

Originally posted by R28795109 View Post
                i play vs mages with sunto / resto rof bolt thunderer/ meteror
                well theire patk kngiths u compare with is to low to kill troops in 2 turns.. my slasher hit troops for like 18k.. and us like 23-25k vs lvl 72-73 troops.
                i can pretty much beat any mage unless they kill me before 50% then my delphic just 1 shot them.. and if they can kill me before 50% they are uber so nothing there to compare :/
                A mage that fights a knight should have: RoF(Aoe skill) Meteor (Aoe skill) Resto (single target heal) Blessed Light (Aoe heal)
                use blessed light&resto to keep troops alive until 50, and then you start whacking the knight. This works best for me, I can kill knights to up around 56-57k br (reference only, ik BR doesnt matter) while being 50k br mage When I use this, if the troops die too early, yey I get BOOMHEADSHOTED by a delphic, ... not always tho, some knights doesn't have the rage for this..
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Eh, by the time I'm 70 I expect my troops to be over 55k hp =) Possibly over 60k. (Plan to use Holy Charm for 7th astral slot, and have Charisma refined on my 60 set when I finally get it done) Because it's the only way I know I can easily farm Knight and Archers. Maybe you're just fighting nub mages and I'm fighting nub knights =P
                  hmm last time i counted charism gave only 7k+ hp for troops at lvl 5 red one.. wont help them much vs me

maybe true maybe true.. but i still belive knight > mage 70+
                  BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                    hmm last time i counted charism gave only 7k+ hp for troops at lvl 5 red one.. wont help them much vs me

maybe true maybe true.. but i still belive knight > mage 70+
                    Sure, lv 5 = 7kish hp
                    Charisma refines = 7kish hp.
                    I'm still only lv 35 HS, so long way away from going 70.

Mage > Knight, just early on, 40s, 50s, low 60s... After that Knights kill everyone x.x Their defenses become unreal, their HP and Block.. and their attack is probably the best of all. Archers and Mages have low/average pdef.

Comment

Sure, lv 5 = 7kish hp
                      Charisma refines = 7kish hp.
                      I'm still only lv 35 HS, so long way away from going 70.

Mage > Knight, just early on, 40s, 50s, low 60s... After that Knights kill everyone x.x Their defenses become unreal, their HP and Block.. and their attack is probably the best of all. Archers and Mages have low/average pdef.
                      ye i belive in this to. i dont value seal so much anymore cause it will be gone in class wars zzz so lvl for the win
                      BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                        ye i belive in this to. i dont value seal so much anymore cause it will be gone in class wars zzz so lvl for the win
                        Woot for no seal!... this makes the invidual talent specs important

Comment

Originally posted by R23902063 View Post
                          If the 50% kicks in and I have a enhanced delphic destroyer ready, I kill templars 70+ in one or two strikes. No healing is going to help them.
                          If u are still stuck on templars by the time 50% kicks in... it means you'll loose the fight... mages will toast ya for sure

Comment

This guy had totally ignored the part that the mage can easily remove a mdef astral & add the EWD(which doesnt give u BR) just to kill a knight / archer.
                            - The Lag Master -
                            S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                              This guy had totally ignored the part that the mage can easily remove a mdef astral & add the EWD(which doesnt give u BR) just to kill a knight / archer.
                              From lvl 40 u should have ewd mdef pdef matk... Nothing to remove ^^

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                                From lvl 40 u should have ewd mdef pdef matk... Nothing to remove ^^
                                Or remove a Mdef astral to replace with Charisma.
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X