Not a fair sistem in bg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a fair sistem in bg

this new devision of bg is not fair 45lv-55lvl..how can i fight whit a player of 50 lvl whit 50 lvl templar?or i wait like 2 weeks to lvl up so i can fight whit them?i better not go in bg then go there and just die ..for the first time i play this game i reach 80%dryad and then i can kill one of them...i look of the oponent team on from 15 players 10 was over 50lvl how the hell i can beat that?
    SERVER-S233
    GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
    CHR-EBEB ARCHER
    SKILL-DONT HAVE

Originally posted by R213115643 View Post
    this new devision of bg is not fair 45lv-55lvl..how can i fight whit a player of 50 lvl whit 50 lvl templar?or i wait like 2 weeks to lvl up so i can fight whit them?i better not go in bg then go there and just die ..for the first time i play this game i reach 80%dryad and then i can kill one of them...i look of the oponent team on from 15 players 10 was over 50lvl how the hell i can beat that?
    Easy way around this? Leave BG and join another one that suits your fancy. Not everyone is happy about this change, but you can either adapt, or leave that part of the game out.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Yup, first thing is to come to forums and whine.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I agree, that what happend with BG is fail cause, I know, R2 forced us to lvl up. Why i have to lvl up? Why i have to play how R2 want me to play? I thought games are for fun, not for politics! Thumbs down.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Yup, first thing is to come to forums and whine.
          if u are so smart tell me this..what this update bring us?tanks?wth yhis is not a world of tanks...and the rune..now u can fight whit just one not 3 like befor..arena reward..u have reward like this 5-8k daru lvl2 luckstone 1 vip or lvl2 pot..idk about u butt im an old players in this kind of games and i know this when u make an update u bring more stuff to keep interes up for the players and im not whining i just say my opinion about the game if u dont know to read don bother to answer for that they make forum to say ur opinion..so my opinion is this..the new update is for casher and im a light one butt think about this the old one wass god u can take like2-3k honor per day u can lvl up like 1lvl per day and u can pass in cata at least 5 lvl try that now lets see if u can whit only one rune...
          SERVER-S233
          GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
          CHR-EBEB ARCHER
          SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Easy way around this? Leave BG and join another one that suits your fancy. Not everyone is happy about this change, but you can either adapt, or leave that part of the game out.
            are u serious?so if i dont like some part of the game i shold leve them?this is ur advice?well let me tell this why dont u try a new chr start from 0 and lets see what are u going to tell after that..is this is ur advice for new players pls keep it for urself
            SERVER-S233
            GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
            CHR-EBEB ARCHER
            SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Originally posted by R213115643 View Post
              if u are so smart tell me this..what this update bring us?tanks?wth yhis is not a world of tanks...and the rune..now u can fight whit just one not 3 like befor..arena reward..u have reward like this 5-8k daru lvl2 luckstone 1 vip or lvl2 pot..idk about u butt im an old players in this kind of games and i know this when u make an update u bring more stuff to keep interes up for the players and im not whining i just say my opinion about the game if u dont know to read don bother to answer for that they make forum to say ur opinion..so my opinion is this..the new update is for casher and im a light one butt think about this the old one wass god u can take like2-3k honor per day u can lvl up like 1lvl per day and u can pass in cata at least 5 lvl try that now lets see if u can whit only one rune...
              Whining in forums will not change anything.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor, silence is for stupid people who cant change anything by self, cause they do what other SAY to do!

Comment

Whining in forums will not change anything.
                  like i say if u dont know to read dont answer
                  SERVER-S233
                  GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                  CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                  SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Originally posted by fatalists View Post
                    Condor, silence is for stupid people who cant change anything by self, cause they do what other SAY to do!
                    Nothing will be changed.

The way Wartune is updated follows exactly the same course as Chinese Wartune updates.
                    The way BG is being first split into 10 levels (30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-80) was already revealed in this forums by some players.

The further splitting up into 40-49, 45-54, 50-59, 54-65, etc was already revealed in forums about 4 months back.

Nothing will change, hence I'm advising you to adapt and to improve your character rather than whine.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

so which would you prefer, the old bg system in which players from lvls 0-4 are food for those lvl 5-9 because of the gear set (e.g. lvl 52 against lvl 55's with the 55 set), which also allows players to camp at the 9th level simply to farm honor from weaker players (i know of several players who were lvl59 for months, maxing honor every day until LD). or the new system in which nobody can expect to enter bg with an automatic advantage because they're lvl 9 (now those lvl9's are upagainst lvl4's - 69 vs 74). you're always going to run into players stronger than you, it's the nature of competition, either get stronger or quit. those are the only two options.

Comment

Nothing will be changed.

The way Wartune is updated follows exactly the same course as Chinese Wartune updates.
                        The way BG is being first split into 10 levels (30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-80) was already revealed in this forums by some players.

The further splitting up into 40-49, 45-54, 50-59, 54-65, etc was already revealed in forums about 4 months back.

Nothing will change, hence I'm advising you to adapt and to improve your character rather than whine.
                        or better find another one
                        SERVER-S233
                        GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                        CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                        SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

btw i forgot look how many topics are whit the same theme nobody like this butt they alll just wining
                          SERVER-S233
                          GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                          CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                          SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

sorry what is sistem?
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I still wonder how people find it unfair that (for example) 50-54 can farm 45-49 but then they don't find it unfair when 45-49 can farm 40-44 (no high level pvp set). This change DID bring some balance to the game, as in those camping at 39 / 49 / 59 can or cannot be in the weaker side, just like people under 45 / 55 / 65.

Comment

Working...
                              X