No announcement yet.

Ancient Rune Sac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about those of us bought it believing the description I spent a lot on refreshing the shop and this item because it was 3 runestoones now i think that we should get the item we thought we were purchasing or refund for all refreshes and the item itself

Comment

this item costs 18000 points and 1995 balens if you dont happen to get it to come up in mystery shop I dont think this is a typo 18000 points for 1 runestone see this is why so many players quit this stuff gets old im sure no one would ever do something like this on purpose just to boost sales knowing that no one will look until they have bought the item and then its too late thats totally scandalou and seems it was done intentionally wow so r2 isnt even hiding it anymore they are straight riping us off completly your obviously, whats next Wingsx1well thats only if your lucky enough to get em cause it is random have a nice day hubbawhat are you joking me with this whats the punch line i hope that someone does drag you into court and shuts this whole thing down yes boys and girls it could happen tomorrow and all this wouldnt even matter anymore weeeeee.

Comment

You dont just spend 2k balens. you actually spend more in order to get the points that you also need with the 2k balens. **. i am done with greedy bastards

Comment

wow i am happy to see this thread, i will not be buying this scam ancient pack or more balens.

Comment

Just saw it in mystery shop. It's a **** buy. 33% chance to get the most common rune.
            Waiting for the archer bag to come up.
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Just saw this thread, and had bought before seeing this thread, and the typo has not been fixed, how shocking. Have put a ticket in, false advertising, and annoying xD
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Digging this post up to state..

A friend in my server purchased this pack. Submitted a ticket and was given the three runes. =)
                So if you have the same issue, you might get lucky We play on Kabam though..

Comment

Working...
                X